{Womanizer}

{Cate's Pov}

I wake up to my phone blasting with the ringer I set for the BAU when there was a case. I let out a groan before reaching over and answering my phone.

"We have a case, be at the BAU sat around the table in 20." Hotch's voice calls through the phone.

I nod my head, but then realize he can't see me through the phone.

"Yes sir." I quickly say before hanging up.

I look through my bag and realize all I have left clean is a tight black shirt and black jeans. I rolled my eyes and grabbed them and slung them on. I looked in the mirror. My jeans looked about 5 sizes to big, and my shirt was loose on me. I reached down at rolled my jeans up slightly causing them to tighten, I slid on my doc martens and tucked my shirt into my jeans, luckily I also had a belt.

I look at my hair that was still curled from yesterday and fluff it out.

"Great." I say sarcastically to myself.

I rush out the door and run down to the elevator. Finally once I get situated in the elevator I check the time. It was 4 in the morning, so I got about 3 hours of sleep last night.

Fun.

As soon as the elevator buzzed I looked up from my phone and at the exit for the lobby.

"Have a great day." The clerk called.

I smiled at them and rushed out the door.

As soon as I reached the BAU meeting room I grabbed me a coffee. I felt someone's presence behind me so I slowly turned around, so I wouldn't spill my coffee on them.

I looked up to see Spencer. He looked very unhappy to see me. I just smiled and walked away.

I sat down next to Emily who looked exhausted.

"Late night?" I ask.

"Mhm." She laughs.

Before we could finish Hotch and Penelope run into the room.

"We've got a very important case today." Hotch says sternly before sitting down.

Penelope clicks a few buttons on her remote, photos of what looked like to be old photos of the zodiac killer cases.

"I thought the zodiac killer case was a cold one?" I speak up.

"Well it was, until the killings started up about a month ago."

"So I'm assuming someone was stranded on the side of the road, and they offered them help. Then a item from years ago killing was left?" JJ asks.

"You are absolutely right, I've tried tracking the signals of there phones before hand to see if they tried calling anyone, but it was cut off so they couldn't call anyone." Penelope rushes out.

Something in two of the photos catch's my eye.

"Are those the glasses the reaper took from the victim that survived?" I asks.

"Yes, we don't his name and apparently his home completely off grid." Hotch sighs.

"You can't fully do that, especially not someone that survived. I'm almost positive a reporter there as a deal with him."

"Cate's got a good point Hotch." Derek says before smiling at me.

"Okay well when we land Spencer and Cate go look for bloggers, journalists, anything you can find. Emily and Derek go to the crime scene and JJ will go with me to talk to families and press. Wheels up in 30"