{Brutal}

{Cate's Pov}

I quietly tip toe to the shared bathroom. I can't make noise, if I do I'll wake her up. All hell will break loose if I wake her up. I look into the mirror and cringe. I hated the way I looked, me and my sister looked almost exactly alike and I hated that. I had blue eyes and she had greenish brown, and a more triangle shaped face.

I hated the way I looked in general, mostly because of my sister. She constantly bullied me, but I mean everyone has an older sister that bullies them so I thought nothing of it. But when she was urging me to hurt myself I knew it wasn't normal, and look where I was now. Living with her in the same house we lived in as kids with our now dead parents.

Food poisoning apparently, I didn't buy it. Thats why I went to college to major in physiology and science. I also took extra classes for criminology, finally when I graduated I learned how to shoot a gun and tried training. 

I used to be a chubby and happy baby. Till I was about ten. That's when my sisters nagging began.

'You're to fat, for your age.'

'You need to cut back on your sweets.'

'Here just give me your food.'

I still struggled with eating. I ate every 3 days now, but it was okay because I still maintained an okay weight. My sister still reminded me everyday I was still gaining weight. Sometimes I could go a week without eating, but since I had a job interview I started eating every 3 days. I had put on about 5 pounds, so I was 100 perfectly.

I just thanked the fashion industry for bringing back baggy clothes and mom jeans. I put on my usual make up and headed out the door quietly.

I didn't bother bringing anything, but my house keys and license with me because my sister kept everything. I didn't even have a car.

I felt faint as I walked to the bus station, I really needed to get in shape. Maybe if I got this job I could get a better pay and escape my sister's hold on me.

I pulled the glass BAU door open and headed to the elevator. I was trying to be early so I rushed into the elevator not seeing the person in front of me.

"Oh my god- I'm sorry I was in a rush I didn't see you." I mumbled as I looked up at the man in front of me.

He was pissed. He had a very tall lean figure with brown curly moppy curls at the ends. He had brown eyes and very pink but red lips. He had a button up shirt underneath his vest which was under his suit. He clenched his jaw, and wiped the coffee that was dripping off his collar off.

Right as he was about to say something I checked my watch that fit horribly loose around my wrist, my watch read 7:45 which meant I had 5 minutes to find Arron Hotchners office, so I could be 10 minutes early for the interview.

Right on time, saving me literally, the bell dinged and doors opened. I muttered a 'sorry' once again and handed him my coffee to hopefully apologize for me spilling his own coffee on himself.

I quickly walked out and headed towards the directions I was giving in the email.

I sat in the chair by his door. I watched all the happy people laugh together. They had their dream job, and probably dream lovers.

I could never have a lover. I had one once, but he went missing a few weeks after he met my family. My sister said he problem just needed an easy way out and moved, and I couldn't blame him. I'd leave me too.

"Cate Adams?" A deep voice calls out.

I stand up and wave me hand around.

"Come on in." He smiles.