The Attack

I woke up in a dark room. The inactive portal above me. A bright light shone in the corner but was then cut off when a "thing" walked in. "Endy? You look different, almost like you came from the Overworld!"
It looked like a normal boy around my age, but if it weren't for the furry ears and tail I would've been convinced. I didn't react, I was too scared. I pushed myself off the ground and slowly back away. I cursed at myself when my shoe dragged against the ground. The thing then charged at me and pinned me against the wall.
"Who are you!" The thing snapped glaring at me.
"D-Deadlox, I don't know why I am here! I was just testing a map and the portal pulled me in!" I managed to say.
The creature looked towards the portal and sighed dropping me.
"I guess they did escape" he said looking to the ground.
I rubbed my shoulder that he slammed against the wall.
"I guess you also need some questions answered"
-------------------------------------------------------
I looked back at my screen. Poor Adam, he couldn't handle things like this.
"Adam?" I said sitting back down in my chair.
"Adam!" I repeated.
I switched back to my Minecraft, but instead of seeing the regular screen there was only one choice. Join Game. Through the darkened tint I could see three people in front of the portal.
"Adam!" I said once more.
I soon saw Adam's character in front of me. Almost like an animation. The three people glared at him, the person in the middle pointed and mouthed words. The other two started to walk towards him. I stood up from the chair and looked at the door. Ty, or Adam? I sighed and ripped off a piece of paper.
"Sorry Ty, but this is happening now"
I slid the paper under the door and clicked the button on my laptop. A light then blinded me, so bright I had to cover my eyes. Once it was safe to open them again I saw an orange tint in everything. I felt small parts of metal poking at me and then I realized the mistake I had made.