A Magican at Last

All I could see was a bright light all around me. My head hurt from the level of confusion in sight, yet it all began to hurt more when I saw someone else standing nearby. "S-Sky?" The woman started to walk towards me, her long dark hair naturally being pushed back. I stepped back a bit, scared she might attack me. "Do you remember me?"
"I don't even know you!"
"Do you even remember anything?"
She slowly closed the space between us, her eyes staring deeply into mine. Yes... her eyes, are familiar. The same glint, the same color, the same...
"Mom?"
It came back to me, the angles, the amulet, my stupid father! He cursed my brother! He could've killed him for all I know!
"Adam!"
My mother glared at me, it creeped me out with those eyes.
"Do not let your anger get the best of you! Look at your hand!"
My hand was smoking. Was I really almost setting my hand on fire? I clenched it into a fist, the smoke clearing from around it. I looked at her, the hazel eyes staring back into mine. Tears threatened to fall from my face, yet it felt like I need to push to create them in the first place.
"I've missed you too honey, but you can't stay here. The longer you stay the riskier it is for everyone else. I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous."
Her words hurt, but I knew she was right. Her face grew red as she held her hand out, "I'm sorry Sky." The voice started to fade and the world around me turned dark. A sharp pain came to my side, yet I couldn't react.
"Adam?" A new voice entered my ears, one I haven't heard in a while.
"Adam, wake up!"
"Damn it Jason! Let me give it a try"
I heard a loud snap making me spring to life. My head came in contact with something hard, and soon I saw a figure stumble back. I rubbed my aching head as I slowly got off the stone floor.
"Shit dude! What is your head made of!"
My vision eventually cleared and I saw Ty on the ground rubbing his red head. I smiled as Jason started to laugh in the corner.
"So what happened while I was out" I asked brushing myself off. Jason and Ty immediately froze and looked at each other. "Well..." Ty was the first to speak, his voice very shaky, "you kind of... um." I rolled my eyes, "spit it out Ty! We don't have all day!" I snapped. I looked around the room, no bodies. A part of me found a bit of hope, if some one was to die it wouldn't be to me. "You lost it, okay? You looked insane, attacking everything. I'm suprised this is still standing" Jason said lightly pushing Ty to the side. Ty let out a small laugh as he brushed his hair out of his eye. I laughed along as well until I realized, "I-I'll be right back" I said rushing through the small hole in the wall. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jason nod before I was out of sight. I leaned against the wall outside, Mitch and Jerome were still running. I pictured Mitch, figuring if one was in one place so was the other. I closed my eyes, seeing that it helped a bit to picture him. When I opened them again I saw that I was in a different part of the world, "Sky!" I heard a voice call out. It was shaky, but I managed to recongnize it. "Hello brother, mind if I borrow him?" I asked grabbing Mitch's arm, "A-Adam? You just... how?" Mitch mumbled pulling his arm away. Far off in the distance I saw a familiar bacca fighting with gaurds. I smirked and raised my hand, a yellow orb glowing from it. I was starting to like my power. I fired it sending all the gaurds flying. I quickly ran to him and grabbed his arm, I guess I should've kept Mitch's too. I ran back to Mitch and grabbed his arm teleporting back to the others. Sorry brother, we can have a family reunion later.

---

After a bit Adam appeared right in front of us hold Mitch and Jerome's arms. I let out a small yelp considering he almost squashed me. "What the fuck dude!" I yelled trying to catch my breath, Adam let go of the others and smiled. "I guess I have a lot of explaining to do," he said rubbing the back of his head. "Uh, no shit! You just fucking appeared out of thin air! Last I checked commands weren't allowed! And if they were how did you even use them! We are in a cubed world with no keyboard! It's not like we've been here before" I raised my voice so high I could've deafened someone. "Ty!" Jason snapped reaching to grab my arm. I stepped back shooting a glare, "Stop right there," I said pulling my arm back. Without warning Jason froze in his tracks, not even seeming to breath. "Jason?" I muttered seeing his immeadiate reaction. He held his helmet in his left hand, slightly bending the orange glass. My breath hitched as Sky quickly walked up to him and inspected him, "Yet you snapped at Sky" I heard a familiar voice. My head spun in that direction to see Seto staring at the Jason statue. He sighed in disappointment as he waved his hand, Jason springing back to life as he fell to the floor. "Thanks Seto, I had a minor panic attack for a second" Jason said pushing himself off the ground, "What just happened" Mitch asked staring at Seto. "Ty lost his temper like an idiot and accidently froze Jason. Also Ty, don't do that again. Your ability will only grow stronger, and if you can't control it then I might not be able to bring someone back again" Seto said pushing past the others, "Besides," he paused and looked back at everyone, "We need to build a shelter"

A/N:

Agh it so short, I'm sorry. Don't worry eventually I'll get a long chapter out eventually