The End?! (Story Explained)

So if you guys couldn't tell already...
I lost interest
The last chapter I published I had to struggle, and I mean STRUGGLE.
I've just been having a hard time writing about them because it's a bit hard to get down their character. It's not that I don't know what their character would be (description wise), but that I can't accurately determine what they would say. If I was into them as a team more, then I would be able to write better. Of course I would always love watching their videos, but I can't write about them as a team because it's just so hard.
ANYWHO.
Summary thing, because yes.
OR I can link a thing that will take you to my first writing of this story (which is completed) I will warn you the story is slightly different and my writing was bad, aka I made up the story as I went and OH GOSH THE HORROR. If you wanna read that here's the link

http://www.quotev.com/story/4539555/Enderloxs-Revenge

Story explained

Backstory

The world was created from three gods, Notch, his brother Herobrine, and an unknown End entity. These three created parts of the world. Notch created the world of Minecraft along with the "regulars", Herobrine created mobs and the nether for him to dwell, and the End entity created the End and Enders. The Enders included dragons and Endermen, however there was one that had a healthy mix of both, these were called Enderborns, they were VERY limited in numbers and died out soon after. As the world started to fit into place, Notch began to notice that the "regulars" began to establish weird physical traits. Some would have magic, some would have a stronger suit (such as strength, speed, etc.) and some developed a skill. Along with these traits, other creatures evolved from Herobrine's mobs that weren't hostile toward the regulars. Despite these changes, the world remained in peace. That was until one day, Notch discovered that children were always born as identical twins. One of these twins would posses a god-like ability to travel through dimensions without danger, however the world they traveled to was unknown. These people were given the name dimension travelers while the other twin received the name world bounds.

Sky(brine)

One of Notch's angles was sent by him to make compromises with Herobrine. Upon the first meeting, Herobrine saw how beautiful the angle was and the angle saw past his evil exterior. Push comes to shove, and they end up having twins. Herobrine doesn't know that the angle is pregnant with twins, and develops a plan to corrupt the newborn. The angle finds out and makes a plan of her own to save the children. While going to the Aether, the angle gives unexpected birth. Knowing that peace would be disturbed, the angle hesitantly brings one child home while the other child is looked after by other angles. When the angle arrives, Herobrine is glad that she has a child in her hands and they name it Skybrine. The added brine was so that people knew that he was a god. When the angle comes back to the Aether, she sees that the angles looking after her son were bruised and scratched. When she asks what happened they give her the news that her son has very powerful magic. To keep his magic hidden and controlled, she creates a amulet to contain his emotions, which is what magic is based on. Eventually, the mother obtains Skybrine and the live on the world of Minecraft with a little forest. While the two brothers were playing by a river Skybrine falls in and gets washed away to be discovered by a man who kidnaps the sibling of the dimension travelers. Later in Sky's life the family discovers that he can travel through worlds and is why the man hasn't gone after him yet. Grief on his mind, Adam (aka Sky) travels to the "real world" with no memories about Minecraft except how to return. However if he were to return, he would have the memories of Minecraft along with real world. In this world, Adam meets friends who live in Minecraft and they return to build a city where many dimension travelers would spend their time in Minecraft. Adam, along with Team Crafted, watched over the city they called their own.