Waking up

After a long day of walking, Seto, Jerome, and I all decided to set up camp. I collected the beds while Jerome and Seto made a quick dirt shack. Jerome stared at the ground until his eyes widened and he looked up.
"What's up bud?" I said eating an apple I was lucky to get from a tree.
"Ty. Jason. I saw them here!" Jerome said rushing outside.
"Wait!" I called out standing upright.
But Jerome was already outside, and I really didn't want to chase after him.
"Didn't Adam disappear too?" I asked.
Seto just looked at me, then followed Jerome outside. Before I could follow as well my vision became blurry and I couldn't move.
------------------
I woke up, my head throbbing.
"Jason!" I heard a voice.
I looked around to see a blurry figure run towards me. It seemed like a partially white and black blob until my vision cleared up.
"T-Ty? How long was I out?" I asked sitting up straight.
"An hour, hungry?" Ty said handing me a stake.
"I'm fine, what happened while I was out?"
"Few visions, you mumbling stuff about a city, even a spell. Do you remember anything"
"I-I mumbled, that's embarrassing"
I rubbed the back of my neck as my cheeks started to hurt.
"Relax dude, it just looked like you were insane!" Ty said as if it was nothing.
I thought for a moment, "did you mention something about visions?"
"Yeah... brothers am I right?"
I paused, what brothers? What city? Was I supposed to know all this? I stood up and walked towards the wall I was closest to.
"Any idea how we are going to get out?" I asked pressing against the wall.
Then, as if notch was watching, the wall started to vibrate. Every once in a while there would be a cry of pain but the vibrating never stopped. Eventually the block disappeared to uncover Seto with a worried look on his face.
"Jason... talk... now!" Seto said rubbing his bleeding hand.
He crawled through the block sized hole which was about half his height and pulled me to the center of the room.
"The spell do you remember it!" Seto whispered putting his hands on both of my shoulders.
"Remember what! Do you know something we don't!" I snapped pulling his arms away.
"Woah, wait. What's going on over here!" Ty said pushing me and Seto away from each other.
"N-nothing Ty, I just need to talk to Jason really quickly" Seto said glaring at me.
"Fine, if I hear one more snap then you both are going to tell me everything" Ty said walking away.
"Snap out of Jason! I don't know what happened but you need to remember!"
"Wha-"
Memories suddenly flied into my brain. One. Of them being the spell Seto was talking about.
"You okay?" Seto asked.
"Yeah" I said blinking a few times.
"Okay so I want you to concentrate very hard on what memories you have of this place" Seto said giving me stern look.
"No Seto, I mean I remember" I said.
"Oh, so you remember everything else"
By the time he finished the sentence I was already running through the hole in the wall.