Prologue

"Ty!"
Adam stared at the game over screen, the top showing white letters over the red tint saying "Game Over".
"What?"
Ty was climbing up the last checkpoint. They had been recording for a good thirty minutes and knew they needed to cut parts out.
"Jason!"
Adam clicked on the "continue" button and walked to the checkpoint.
"SkyMU?"
Jason waited by the end of the course smiling down at Adam.
"I did it!"
Ty strolled past Jason, tempted to push him off.
"Wait no! My content!"
"Fuck your content! Let's go Jason"
Ty started to walk into the next area as a charged creeper walked in front of him and exploded.
"You know what that's fast acting karma"
Adam said landing on the platform.
"I thought creepers didn't do terrain damage"
Ty mumbled walking towards the damaged area. A small drop caught him off guard and Ty was soon taking fall damage. When he landed on the smooth stone ground, a portal caught his attention.
"Earth to Ty?" Adam said looking over the drop,
"there's a portal"
Ty slowly made his way towards the glowing portal, curiosity nipping at his mind. Ty placed his arm through the portal and was then pulled in.
-------------------------------------------------------
I stared at my screen,
"Ty?" I said.
I ended the recording and checked my Skype. Ty's Skype icon disappeared from the screen,
"Jason, Ty always records with his door open right?" I asked pressing escape.
"Yeah, going to go check on him" Jason said.
I stood up and walked over to the door. I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants and opened the door, or at least tried. The door knob wouldn't budge. I had a quick panic attack and tried again,
"Jason?" I said looking at my screen.
"What?"
"What did you do!"
"What do you mean?"
"You know damn well what I mean!"
I sighed, I didn't do well in these kinds of situations. I thought of any other way we could've gotten out of here.
"Hey! My door won't open" Jason said
"I KNOW!" I snapped slamming my body against the door.
"Are you guys okay?" I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door.
"Ian! Open the door!" I yelled breathing heavily.
"Okay, jeese!"
I stepped back and watched the door knob shake. After a few moments I heard a loud sound of metal and Ian mutter something under his breath.
"Ian?"
"Uh... just don't touch the door knob" he said nervously.
I felt my breath cut off as I slowly crawled onto the ground.
"Adam?" I heard Jason ask over Skype.
I shivered as I brought my knees closer to me.
"Jason. I-I'm startled" I said tensing up.