2 🤍

Thank you for 11 reads! Please comment on the choices from the last episode / chapter!
-
Wilburs diary
🤍
19.7.21.
————
Dear diary , me and my friends are meeting up and being the nice brother I am I invited y/n , who we know is my sister ,
you know just for fun so she could possibly meet some people her age or make new friends. Nothing wrong with that am I right? Wrong , I am avoiding the thought of her perhaps loving or even liking one of them - it's most likely not going to happen but it's still a thought.
- Wilbur

Y/n POV
————
🤍

I answered Mollys call.
" hey what's up? " - m
" nothing much. " y/n
My mind didn't know if I should tell her or just leave her out of meeting them.
( MAKE SURE TO COMMENT IF Y/N SHOULD INVITE BTW )
I left the conversation for another day.
" you know you should rest, you can stay every night playing bedwars. " m
I just left the call. I wasn't energised enough to answer her.

-*-
The next morning
20.7.21 - 8:45

Y/n pov
🤍

A glowing array of sun beamed on my face. It's so early , I just wanna sleep all day and all night at this point.

" Wil , why do I keep hearing that beeping noise every single time you cook! Stop trying to set this apartment on fire!! "
I yelled obviously annoyed.

No response.
He's probably already dead from the fire that was most likely caused by him. I turn my pcs on, logging into hypixel , completely forgetting about getting ready for the day.
" I must win this bedwars round! " I hyped , focusing way too hard on a simple game.

" Y/NNN BREAKFAST " Wilbur shouted really extending the last phew letters.
Someone in my bedwars game had the user " purpled " , whoever they were they were really well. Bed not broken and had a secure protection! Of course - I lost. Not by the Purpled player though! I was quite shocked that they didn't get me but the pro still won!
In Chat -
Y/nxp: good game :D
Purpled : gg
User3238: Gg.
I finally took a break and had 'breakfast' which was burnt toast and partially buttered.

Y/n pov
🤍
I got an email from my school informing that I have to go in for an extra day to show a student around who just moved here.

" Y/n Mayfield ,  we would like to inform you that you have been requested to greet and tour a new student of CamBerry High School around. Please come in on the 21st Of July 2021 half 9. Name of student : Mark El
- Mr. Klein
* signature *
Of CamBerry High School.

" Why me!? It's not like I'm some student council! "

——-
An: sorry this is quite short I'm sure it will get more fluff and romance later!
- Faye 🤍
471 words