Oh My Gosh...!!!

Rocky's Side
So I have been kinda lonely lately because I gave up Rianna because I felt like I didn't want to become a dad yet. There is still so much more in life than growing up so quickly. So why hurry and not enjoy my fabulous pop star life. I mean I will never get to experience this again. Right now I am home alone. Mom and dad are still trying to sell the house in Texas or some place like that. Riker is at the studio practicing his dance for Dancing With The Stars. Ross and Rachel are at Austin and Ally. Rydel is out shopping. Ratliff is at a drumming circle. Ryland is at a DJ rehearsal. So that leaves me at the house in my boxers. I turned on the tv when I heard a knock on the door. I walked up to the door and looked through the spy hole. I opened the door and there stood a really HOT GIRL there with my pizza. She was wearing white short shorts, and a red tank top.
"Hi" she said. I shook my head and waved my hand which made her giggle. Her eyes traveled down by my 6 pack then stopped. I looked down and realized that I was still in my boxers.
"Fudge" I said out loud. I quickly ran upstairs and searched for some pants. I found some jeans and quickly went out of my window and on to the roof to see if she was still there. Luckily she was. I jogged back inside and through my window and down the stairs to the door where the hot girl say me in my boxers. The best memory/ first impression a guy could ever make on a girl.
"That will be $14.89 boxer boy" she smiled. I blushed a bit and grabbed my wallet off of the counter.
"Here you go" I said. She passed me the pizza and started to walk down the drive way. I put the pizza down and ran after her.
"Wait" I said as I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. She looked surprised. "What's your number?"
"It's 701-846-3350. What's yours?" She asked.
"701-275-4931"
"Cool" she said
"Would you like to go surfing in a bit" I asked.
She nodded her head, "That would be nice. I mean like it's really hot out and the salt water would feel so good. Call you when I get off my shift"
"Sweet. Bye" I said.
"Bye" she replied.
I watched her drive off and down the road. Rydel pulled up as I walked inside. I heard her get out.
"Rocky, can you help me take some bags inside please" she asked.
"I guess" I started to walk over to her and picked up some bags and brought them into the house. I brought in about 20 bags and she brought in 12 bags.
"Thanks little bro" she said.
"No problamo big sis" I picked up the pizza and walked over to the couch. I put on Big Hero 6 and watched that with pizza in my hands. Best day ever!!!
Rikers Side
After the #TeamRallison dance practice, I picked up a lottery ticket. I doubt that I will win. I mean nobody wins these things. I scratched the ticket and there sat three 7's all in a row. I can't believe it, I won. Oh my gosh, I won 1 million dollars!!! Best day ever created!!!

Authors Note
Sorry that this is such a short chapter. It is late at night and I am tired. See you guys later!!!