Rich Kids

Daniel stood in complete concentration as he took Phil's measurements. Phil was acting silly and trying to poke at the brunette making Daniel huff.

"Stop moving, Philip." Phil could tell Daniel was being serious so he smirked.

"Or what?" Phil teased looking at the pretty brunette in front of him. Daniel looks up meeting Phil's daring gaze. Daniel looks away and chuckles, then bends over his desk slightly to write down the measurements as he purposely sticks his butt out a little. He hears Phil take a sharp breath and he smirks as he slightly sways his hips, taunting the older boy.

"Jesus, Daniel. You're going to be the death of me."

Daniel laughs as he stands up straight lightly pulling he high waisted shorts down a bit which had ridden up as he was bent over. Phil watches the younger boy and Daniel laughs while shaking his head.

"Now will you please behave yourself so I can finish taking your measurements?" Phil chuckles and nods letting the brunette get back to work.

-

Phil had left the Howell residence about 2 hours ago. Leaving Daniel to get to work on Phil's tuxedo and his own gown. He of course wasn't using the actual fabrics yet because he still needed to get everything perfect. He held the muslin fabric and he began putting pins around the marks where he was going to cut the fabric. After about another 45 minutes Daniel started cutting the fabric and sewing the material together.

Suddenly there is a knock on Daniel's studio door. Without even turning to the door Daniel calls out.

"Come in, Adrian."

The door clicks as Adrian walks in and walks over to Daniel.

"Whatcha working on?"

"Just some outfits for a party."

"Want me to order some food?" Daniel looks up from the sewing machine and over to his younger brother.

"Or maybe we could go get something, if you want?" Adrian smiles and nod.

"Sushi?" Daniel asks with a smile.

"Sushi." Adrian repeats as Daniel gets up leaving the fabric on his sewing table.

They leave the house and get into Daniel's car. He turns the car on and puts the top down.

"I can't wait till mum and dad get me a car. Yours is so cool."

Daniel smiles as he leaves there long driveway getting on the main road.

"You only have about one more year. Have you given anything thought to what type of car you want?" Daniel asks keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"How much did they spend on your car?"

Daniel thinks for a moment "I want to say they spent about £154,000."

"Ah then they'll probably spend the same on me. In that case I think I would like to have a Bentley Continental GT."

Daniel pulls into a delicious sushi place they would go to when their parents would argue. Both boys get out of the car and walk into the restaurant.

"Good choice, plus I'm sure they'll have way nicer ones when you get your license." Their waitress seats them and takes their drink order. She walks away to get them ready as the boys continue their conversation.

"Yeah, then I can drive a more badass car than you." Adrian teases and the older boys rolls his eyes.

"Just don't get any speeding tickets like me, trust me when father says he'll take your car away he means it." Daniel chuckles before continuing "Luckily I don't have to worry about that anymore." Adrian raises an eyebrow before asking "How come?"