Presents and Percocets

"Oh my gosh, are you serious!!" Daniel exclaims excitedly as he holds up the two plane tickets and the Tiffany box.

"Of course, darling." Phil says as Daniel opens the Tiffany box and gasps. It's a diamond tennis bracelet with a white gold plate with the date Phil and Daniel met because in all honesty that was the day Phil fell for the fierce brunette.

"Phil! This is absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to go to California!"

"I figured it would be nice to show you where I grew up and give you a chance to meet more of my friends as well as some familiar faces. We leave next week I've already got everything arranged. Oh and there is one more surprise!" Phil goes over to his desk and grabs an envelope with Daniel's name on it and hands it to him. Daniel opens the envelope and inside is a black card.

"Are you serious!" Daniel gasps again and puts a hand over his mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby. Also we're going shopping."

"Do you want me to suck your dick now or later?" Daniel asks and Phil chuckles.

"I mean that's up to you, doll." Phil winks and Daniel blushes. Daniel lightly hits Phil's shoulder and walks over to his bags and tries to find an outfit. Once he finds one he sets it on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower, I smell like chlorine." Daniel says and Phil smirk.

"Mind if I join you?" Daniel blushes but nods.

"I don't mind." Phil walks over to his dresser and pulls out some clean clothes and places them next to Daniel's.

Daniel and Phil make their way into the bathroom and Phil gets the water going. Daniel begins to get undressed. Once the water is to the perfect temperature Phil turns around and can't help but look at Daniel and bite his lip.

"You're so gorgeous." Daniel smiles and blushes.

"You're too sweet, honey." Daniel says as Phil begins to get undressed.

Daniel gets into the shower while Phil finishes getting undressed. Phil steps in and he starts to get a bit turned on by the extremely hot brunette in front of him. Daniel notices and smiles before biting his lip. Phil smirks and walks over to the brown eyed boy.  Daniel lets his eyes wonder the boy in front of him. Phil leans in and kisses Daniel. Daniel kisses back letting his eyes flutter shut. The water cascades over the two as they make out. Phil has one arm wrapped around Daniel and his hand on the shower wall. Daniel has both of his arms wrapped around the raven haired boys neck. Phil pulls away from Daniel and begins kissing his neck while leaving hickeys.

-

Daniel interlocks his fingers with Phil's as they walk around the mall.

"I really need a new belly ring." Daniel says looking down at the plain one he put in before they left.

"We could go look at Spencer's." Phil suggests and the brunette nods in agreement. Phil chuckles as Daniel pulls him over to the store. They walk around and look find the display with the belly rings.

"What about that one?" Phil asks while pointing at a gold butterfly belly ring.

"That's really cute, and I think it would look nice with that gold chain with the butterfly on it."

Daniel asks a worker for help and she takes the items out of the case for the two. They thank her before making their way deeper into the store. Soon they make it to the adult toy section and Phil smirks at the brown eyed boy next to him. Daniel looks over to Phil and blushes.

"What?" Daniel asks looking at the various toys in front of him. Phil just chuckles and continues looking while remembering the steamy encounter he and Daniel had in the shower that morning.