I Have A Crush On Your Boyfriend

Zayn's POV

"What?!" Dakota shot up from Lou's lap and ran out the door.

We waited for a few seconds until she came back inside and stretched awkwardly, "Yeah I don't know my way around London..."

A few chuckles were shared around the room. Perrie had come back with me and we had explained that Tay or as Perrie had informed me, Taytum, wasn't really an interviewer. We don't understand how she got to interview us or why she would go to so much trouble to.

Harry, Louis, Dakota, Kayla, Perrie, and I were all gathered around in the game room sitting on the floor. Niall was having a nap and Liam had gone out to get some movies and food since he gave up on the box.

"She left after getting her drink anyway. We don't know where she is now," Perrie smiled at Koda softly.

Dakota groaned and plopped back down beside Louis who wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

I'd like to have a relationship like theirs, not flashy but still respected. I know anybody I date will get hate but it wouldn't be horrible after some time. I just need to find the right person that's all.

"Wait, you said she was from Ireland right?" Kayla spoke up for the first time since we had all sat down.

I nodded and glanced at Perrie who had nodded as well, "Yeah why?"

Kayla looked over at Dakota who was looking back at her; they seemed to have a conversation with each other without speaking. Koda jumped up and disappeared running toward the stairs.

She was gone for a few minutes before we heard a thud followed by some very colorful language.

"Babe you okay?" Louis stood up and walked out of the room toward the staircase.

"Yeah yeah I'm okay," she responded, "Niall are you okay?"

"I will be but why do you have the box?" a thick Irish accent called from the staircase.

There was a pause then the sound of running footsteps around the corner, "Got it!"

Koda's POV

I opened the box and looked inside; grabbing out the letters before Niall grabbed the box away. I tossed one to Kayla and opened the one I kept.

I glanced across the paper and frowned, "Nialler did she say that any of these would go in order? Like your luck would fail you first or whatever?"

Niall sighed, "No she never said they'd go in order but I don't even know what they mean! I mean how would my luck fail me? I don't even have luck!"

I scoffed and looked at him, "I'd say you're pretty darn lucky. You're rich, you're famous, your family loves you, and you get to hang out with four amazingly hot guys all the time."

"Hey! I'm the only one you get to call hot around here!"

I looked over to my boyfriend who was pouting like a two year old with his arms crossed over his chest.

I smiled and put the paper down on the table; I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I nuzzled my face against his neck and smiled when I felt his arms go around my waist.

"PDA guys! Gosh I come back and walk into see that and we have a guest!"

Liam's POV

I walked in from getting movies and food for the next few days before we go to visit Maura and the rest of Niall's family to see Louis and Dakota hugging.