"Say What?!"

Harry's POV

-three days later-

"Kayla just talk to her, you can't stay silent and friendless forever and Niall's made it clear that she is going to be around a lot so why not give her a chance? Try to be friends with her." I sighed and looked at Kayla with pleading eyes. She had made it known that she was pretty much anti-social and I was still trying to get her to befriend Dakota which proved to be difficult so far.

"Oh fine! But only because you've been trying for two days and its getting annoying." Kayla stood up, putting her book down in her seat and walked over to Dakota who was listening to music and reading by the pool.

Kayla was wearing grey sweatpants with a dark purple tank top along with black flip flops. It was actually a pretty nice day unlike most days this time of year. Her hair was down and sway side to side as she walked over to Dakota.

"Mate, you're practically drooling." an Irish voice came from beside me, causing me to jump.

"I am not!" I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest.

Niall sat in Kayla's empty seat and chuckled lightly, "Whatever you say, Styles. Whatever you say. So you finally got Kayla to try and make friends?"

I looked back at Kayla and Dakota who seemed to be talking a bit, they both looked uncomfortable. I shrugged, "She says I annoyed her enough to give it a shot. So what made you bring Dakota home with you anyways?"

Niall shrugged and looked at Dakota and Kayla, "You can call her Koda you know or Kota. She considers you her friend. She made me realize and think about a few things while I was in Ireland and she didn't have anywhere else to go. I'm not letting her live on the streets, Haz. She's not a legal adult yet and she doesn't have money."

I lifted my hands as if in defeat, "Hey, mate, I was just asking. Jeez calm down." I lowered my arms and looked at him, a frown growing on my face, "Hey, is something bothering you?"

He sighed and pulled his hand threw his hair, "It's just... Promise not to tell anyone else?"

I nodded as his piercing blue eyes looked into my green ones, "Promise mate."

He let out a long sigh and looked down at his hands in his lap, "I- I think I might not be straight. I don't know anymore Harry. It's difficult to explain. I don't find guys attrative exactly but then again I sort of do..."

--

Niall's POV

How am I suppose to explain to Harry when I couldn't even explain it to myself? Koda made me think about it while we were in Ireland. Her whole Niam speech sort of helped.

I took a deep breathe and explained to Harry, "Well when Koda and I were in Ireland...

--Flashback--

"But I don't love Narry nearly as much as I love Niam. Niam is my number one ship," Koda smiled as she sat on the old tire swing that hung from the tree that held my old tree house.

I walked up behind her and made sure she was safely in the swing then began pushing her, "Why do you support Niam so much anyways? It just sounds stupid."

Koda looked over her shoulder at me with a Are-You-Fucking-Serious face which caused me to laugh.

"Niam is fucking amazing! You and Liam are perfect for each other. I mean, the way he protects you and the way you just go to him for everything... It's just plain adorable! Have you ever seen what your fans write about Niam? You're like the main ship, besides Larry, in the band. You and Liam even each other out. He's all serious and Daddy Direction and you're the cute little leprechaun who goofs around all the time and is anything but serious. Everyone loves you and Liam and the ones who don't are crazy. Simple as that." She shrugged and kicked her legs a bit while I pushed her on the tire swing.