Truth or dare?

Niall's POV

I woke up alone in Liam's bed just like I did any other time I stayed in his room. I rubbed my eyes and stretched before climbing out of the warm, comfortable bed and walking downstairs to the kitchen.

Louis, Harry, and Liam were already awake so I waved and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed the orange juice container and an apple then closed the fridge and looked at the table.

A blonde girl sat in Zayn's spot. She was cute but not my type. She looked too... modely..? Too perfect.

I smiled politely at the girl then walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a cup. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and walked over to the table where Harry was talking to the girl, whoever she was.

Liam sat next to me and I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Who is the girl? And why is she here?"

I know I was probably being nosy but I wanted to know why she was here.

"She stayed with Zayn last night. I think they are just friends but I can't say for sure. Her name is Perrie." Liam shrugged.

I nodded and took a bite of my apple. My eyes drifted over the room and landed on a shirtless Harry talking to Perrie. She was blushing like crazy and her eyes kept moving down to his chest then back up to his eyes.

I shook my head and finished my apple. I sure hope she isn't dating Zayn, this would end badly if she was.

I turned to face the doorway when I heard footsteps coming.

Zayn walked in waved at all of us and smiled at Perrie.

Maybe they were dating....

Louis sat down in his seat at the table so Zayn pulled up an extra chair after making some toast. We all looked at each other then Zayn cleared his throat.

"Harry don't you think you should go put a shirt on? I'm sure Perrie doesn't mind if you're shirtless but I do."

Harry rolled his eyes but stood up and disappeared somewhere upstairs.

I looked over at Zayn, "So are you and Perrie seeing each other?"

I watched as Zayn choked on a piece of his toast and Liam quickly took my orange juice and handed it to Zayn to wash down the toast.

Once he could breathe again he shook his head, "No Ni, she's just a friend."

"A friend you brought over after everyone went to bed last night. A friend you shared a bed with."

"You and Liam share a bed all the time. Does that mean something is going on between you two?"

I shook my head. Nothing was going on between me and Liam.

I saw a smirk cross Zayn's face and looked at him confused. He tilted his head toward Liam ever so slightly. My gaze followed and landed on Liam who had his head down but you could still see the faint blush on his cheeks.

Liam stood up and excused himself from the table then disappeared in the house somewhere.

Zayn looked at me with the smirk still plastered on his face.

I looked at him confused, "What?"

He just shook his head and muttered something about me being clueless and left the room with Perrie.

I looked over at Louis who had been strangely quiet the whole time. He was looking at me, his eyes squinted slightly as if looking for something specific.

I sighed and threw my hands up in the air.

Everyone was acting so weird!

I stood up and left the room. I went outside in the back yard where the pool was. It wasn't swimming weather so I picked up my soccer ball from by the back door and kicked it around for a while before I heard the door close.

I looked over to see who had walked out and saw Harry walking toward me.

"Hey mate, we were going to play a game and wanted to know if you would like to join us."

I nodded and we walked back over to the door. I put the ball back where I got it and walked through the door after Harry.

The rest of the band was already around the coffee table along with Perrie.

She still hadn't left yet?

I sat between Louis and Harry which put me directly across from Liam. I had no clue what game we were playing but whatever it was had to be better than kicking the ball around outside by myself.

"So what are we playing?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Truth or dare." Harry answered with a smirk on my face.

Oh God maybe I was better off by myself outside.

"So Niall, truth or dare?" Louis asked me.

Oh good, Lou never did any outrageous dares.

"Dare."

"I dare you to dump a glass of water over Zayn's head."

I laughed and nodded. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen and returned with the biggest glass we had full of water and dumped it over the complaining Zayn's head.

I sat back down and placed the cup on the coffee table.

I looked over at Liam and asked, "Truth or dare, Li?"

He looked down and muttered, "Truth."

Harry sighed and muttered under his breath, "Always taking the safe way out..."

I ignored Harry and continued on with my question, "This person you like, is it a girl or a boy?"

Liam looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine and answered, "I thought you weren't going to push it. But to answer you it's a guy."

I nodded and looked down at my hands in my lap. I felt bad for going back on my word but it was bugging me that he wasn't talking to me about it. We were best friends. We told eachother everything.

I zoned out while the others continued with the game until it was once again my turn to be asked something.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Zayn looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Truth."

"Alright, what did you and Liam do last night in his room?"

I frowned and felt my face smash up in confusion. Liam and I hadn't done anything but sleep last night.

"We slept. He was asleep and he looked like he was having a nightmare and he asked me to stay in there and not to leave him so I stayed."

Zayn nodded then shrugged.

I turned to Harry, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he grinned widely causing me to chuckle a bit.

I thought of what I should make him do then remembered Perrie was still here.

"I dare you to kiss Perrie for at least 30 seconds but no full on snogging. No one wants to see that."

Perrie's cheek were turning red and she looked over at Zayn as if he was going to save her but he just shook his head and smiled.

Harry nodded and faced Perrie. He put his hand on her cheek and his lips met hers. It was a simple kiss, just as I told them it had to be. They pulled away once Louis called time.

Perrie looked down at her lap as her blush faded.

I smiled, satisfied with myself. I stood up and told everyone I was going to get some snacks. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets.

I was pulling down a bag of sour cream and onion chips when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Must be one of the lads doing a dare they were given.

I felt soft lips on the back of my neck that sent shivers through my entire body.

The arms left my waist and I waited a few seconds then turned around to see who had sent those shivers through my body but my eyes met an empty kitchen.