Announcement

Hey everyone! I hope someone would see this. 

First of all, sorry for not updating for more than six months.

I'm not going to beat around the bush for this one. I regret to inform those who've read this story and are waiting for updates that this story will be discontinued. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons and life responsibilities, I cannot continue writing. 

Thank you to everyone who have been with me since I published the first chapter :> I really appreciate all of you! We may not know each other in real life, but know that we are connected by one thing: our mutual love for the fictional man named Kita Shinsuke (lmao). For what it's worth, this is what I intended to do in the original plot:

- Akio (Akane's twin brother) dies.
- Akane becomes the manager for Inarizaki.
- Akane and Shinsuke were in a relationship by their third year of high school.
- Aside from Shinsuke, Osamu and Suna also had feelings for their manager. However, they never really minded their feelings because both of them want their seniors to be happy.
- The only people who know about Osamu's feelings are Atsumu and Aran while everyone in the team (except for Shinsuke and Akane) knew about Suna's.
- Atsumu is in a relationship with Akane's cousin in Inarizaki, Tsukasa Riko. 
- Kuroo had to study abroad for college but he died after the plane that he rode crashed. He never confessed to Akane. The girl only knew about his feelings through Kenma.
- Akane becomes depressed. The only person she finds comfort in is Shinsuke.
- Shinsuke's grandmother dies a month after Kuroo died due to cancer.
- Akane moves to Miyagi for college. The two broke up because both of them were unable to maintain a healthy relationship.
- Iwaizumi confessed to Akane before moving to California. However, the latter turned him down.
- Akane and Shinsuke reunite after 4 years when the girl was in the middle of an outreach medical program in Hyogo (she took up an allied health course).
- Both of them had partners in the past, but in never really worked out.
- The spark between them rekindled and they decided to give their relationship a chance.
- Shinsuke proposed on their 3rd year anniversary. 
- They got married and had three kids (their own fraternal twins and a boy from the orphanage).

Wherever you are in the world, I hope you're doing alright! I wish all of you the best in life. I really had fun making this story before. Your votes and comments really encouraged me.

This is your author, now signing off. Sayonara.