Liam Imagine :)

200+ reads. omg. thank you guys so much :) it means so much to me guys

and havent been writing much lately but here's one i wrote today!

UNEDITTED I WARN YOU.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

Thunder boomed outside your house, and you could see a flash of lightning as it streaked across the grey sky. Judging from the whirling winds outside, you decided the storm wasn't going to let up anytime soon, but luckily, you were already safely indoors, hanging out with the boys.

You were sitting on the big couch in the living room, with Liam's arm wrapped tightly around your middle, and your head propped up on your knees. The rest of the boys were squished next to you, all six of you trying to fit on a couch that was meant for maybe four people. X-factor UK softly played from the TV screen and a large bowl of popcorn sat steaming on the wooden table in front of you.

A girl in a red dress was singing on the stage. Her long brown hair billowed behind her as she walked from one side of the stage to another. She was singing "Torn", and you had to admit she was pretty good.

Louis yelled suddenly, sitting up and knocking everyone else on the couch off balance. "This girl's probably not going to win," he stated sassily. You rolled your eyes, laughing at him.

"Lou! I happen to think shes good," you say back to him, and the other boys start laughing.

"Better than you at least," you add, smiling cherkily and poking Louis in the stomach.

"She is not!" He squeals, poking you back.

"Is too"

"IS NOT!"

"Is too Louis"

Louis huffs, turning to Liam. "Fine. Liam, what do you think?" He swivels his head around to grin evilly at you. "IS she better than me?"

Liam laughs as you roll your eyes at Louis. He tightens his grip around your waist, pulling you closer to his warm chest and you rest your head on it, grinning right back at Louis. "Oh mate, she's definitely better than you."

You snuggle closer into his chest, laughing as you absorb his warmth, and Louis lets out a groan. Liam laughs and his gaze falls down at you and he winks. :)

~•~•~•~~•~•~•

there ya go! :) i've been working on shorter imagines so i hope you liked it

also, i went skiing today! haha just thought i'd put that in here. but how are you guys? :) i'd like to know tooo .

ok, um REQUESTS. I TAKE THEM :) message me !

i've gotttt SCHOOL TOMORROW. but i thought i'd update for you guys tonite :)

i cant thank you guys enough for reading! :) really cant .

alrightyy, goodnight everyone :)

love, tiffanyy xx