Chapter 9

Ello people, a new update.

Just a small warning, I've just finished this chapter and have not edit it yet.

Enjoy~~

Chapter 9

Blood rushed up to Destiny's ears.

Anger steamed out through Alpha's ear.

And the giant telkhine was like, oh shit but oh well, they are still tiny.

It tightened its grip around poor Amy's neck and she fought with all her might for air.

The siblings looked at each other but all they could see was red.

Literally.

Destiny knew that if she didn't keep her anger under control, she might kill herself and everyone around her. But she was sure that Alpha was not aware of that. She knew that he still didn't understand how powerful he was.

So, she forced herself to calm down.

It was hard work but she managed. Then, she placed one hand on Alpha's shoulder, forcing to calm down too. It was much harder than she thought.

Both of them had started to glow in black.

When Destiny knew that she wouldn't be able to hold down Alpha's anger much longer she called for help.

The demigods paid no attention to the siblings. They were busy fighting the monsters that took them by surprise. As the fight, they slowly moved towards the other side of the forest.

By then, Artemis came to the aid of the siblings.

She sent three arrows at the telkhine when it was not looking. One landed on its forehead, another at its chest and the last one was aimed for where the sun doesn't shine.

The monster howled and started to disintegrate and fall to the ground in a pile of dust.

Then, she turned her attention to Alpha as Destiny took a deep breath.

The daughter of Poseidon leaped into the air and caught Amy swiftly before setting her on the ground. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the demigods in battle. She wanted and needed to let off some steam so she shoved the demigods aside and fought the monsters.

Those monsters didn't even know what hit them. The demigods weren't sure what was happening either.

One minute they were fighting the monsters and the other they were pushed aside and blurred figure took their place.

They couldn't see clearly as the fighter was moving way too fast for the human eyes to catch.

"What the hades?" Clarisse muttered.

Thalia was staring at the figure.

"Why does this kind of fighting look so familiar?" She wondered out loud.

Jason came to Thalia's side, "What?"

"Don't you think this fighting style looks familiar?"

"Really?"

The rest gathered around and watched closely.

"Nah, I don't think so." Leo shook his head.

Then, the figure stopped. He or she was hooded, much to the demigods' dismay.

There were no more monsters. Only piles of monster dust.

The demigods were amazed.

The last time they had seen such amazing skills was during the Giants War when the Phoenix had showed up to help.

Then it clicked.

Thalia leaped up, "You're a member of Phoenix!"

The hooded one turned to look at them.

Suddenly, a strong wind blew and the hooded one's cloak flew aside and revealed the person's clothing.

It's a girl judging by what she was wearing.

She stared silently at them, not saying anything and not moving a single limb.

And she disappeared.

Literally.

She just disappeared with a poof. No lightning, no dust, no nothing.

The demigods looked at each other.

"What the hades just happened?" Leo broke the silence.

Jason shrugged, "I can only say that we were lucky that she was around. Coz I doubt we would be able to get away for this fight without getting injured badly."

Piper nodded, "You got that right. Come on guys, let's get going. I don't plan on getting into another battle."

Everyone nodded and they continued on their journey.

They never knew that the person who they were looking for was just a few feet away from them not too long ago.

After settling Amy with Artemis and her hunters, Destiny brought Alpha straight back to base.

"Ashley? You guys back?" Skylar called from somewhere in the mansion.

Both Destiny and Alpha grunted in replied. They were tired. Very tired.

Leon noticed, "Hey, you guys okay? What house did you guys get?"

"Sexual abuse. A girl." Destiny collapsed onto a couch.

"And?"

"Got into a battle with a bunch of monsters. One of them thought it would be fun to touch the girl." Alpha continued.

Destiny concluded, "We got mad and thank god we didn't kill anyone."

Alpha grunted again.

"Hey you okay?" Flakes walked in the room.

"I think we used up too much power just now." Destiny groaned. "I'm having a killer headache."

Leon and Flakes looked at each other and then they both carried the siblings up to their rooms.

"What did they do to get so tired? I've never seen Ashley pass out like that." Leon wondered out loud.

Flakes shrugged, "I don't know, but I'm sure one of our patrons will come and check up on them soon. We can ask them."

Leon nodded and the two left the room.

Later that day, like Flakes predicted, one of their patrons did come to their base.

Artemis.

"How are your leaders?" she asked.

The two healers of the group shook their heads. Flakes sighed, "They're okay but worn out. According to Ashley, they had used up a lot of power during a battle with monsters."

Artemis nodded, "Just take good care of them, okay?"

"Okay." Both of them nodded. With that, Artemis left.

On Olympus, a dark figure peeked into Thalia's room.

He was not surprise to find it empty and that the gods knew nothing about Thalia missing. The gods didn't even know that their camp leaders from both camps were gone too. They were too busy dealing with their own problems. Yet, they do not know that they're absent mindlessly creating a much bigger problem that may bring destruction to the world.

A/N:

So, hey,,,,,,,

I'm so sorry that I took so long to update.

School is killing me.I'm gonna have two major exams this year so yea,, our teachers are not showing mercy at all. Not even art teacher.

So there will be no regular updates and yea, I hope to see you guys soon.

See ya.

20/3/2015

再见。