Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Good evening Lady Hera, Lady Hestia, Lady Nyx and Lady Nemesis." Destiny said one evening.

"Good evening Destiny. How is the Phoenix?" Hera smiled warmly.

"They're fine, thanks. Though my biggest concern is still Perseus. I remember you've once said that he doesn't like people calling him 'Perseus' but he didn't seem to mind. He mixed around and fitted in perfectly even without sharing what happened. He had an aura of sadness and anger around him. Nothing about him comes to me anymore. Which is sort of unusual?" Destiny ranted.

Hestia nodded meaningfully, "Well, did he request to join the Phoenix?"

Destiny shook her head, "No. But the others did ask. If Perseus was to join us, I'll offer him my position."

"Why?" Her patrons asked, "You have been the leaders ever since this group was created. Why do you want to give him your position? And would your members agree to it?"

"We've already discussed without Perseus present. All of us agreed that Perseus would be the best to take up this position. True, I've been leading since creation but things change."

The four nodded in understanding.

Then, Artemis joined the meeting. "What did I miss?" She looked out of breath. Never thought that this day would come.

Everyone laughed.

"Lady Artemis, we were just discussing about Perseus." Destiny replied.

"Oh, him?" Somehow, she blushed.

"Artemis?" Hestia called, "Are you okay?" After she was done filling Artemis in, Hestia threw out another question, "So, is everybody okay with Perseus leading the Phoenix?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good, now let's go meet them."

On the other side of the door, the Phoenix sat around in the living room, fidgeting.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Stealth questioned.

"Why do you always ask these questions?" Ark asked, annoyed.

"Well, without questioning, logic wouldn't come out."

Ark rolled his eyes at the son of Hermes.

"Could it be about the changing of positions?" Everyone except Perseus knew that there was a double meaning in Night's question.

"It could be. After all, they have to discuss it with Ash first." Stardust shrugged.

Skylar turned to Perseus, "So, how's your stay here?"

Perseus grinned, "What do you expect? The house is huge! It's so awesome! I've never once dreamt of staying in a mansion much less one this size! And thanks for your hospitality. I felt very at home with you guys."

"So, if you were giving the decision whether or not to join the Phoenix, would you?" Leon asked.

"I..." Before he could answer, the patrons of the Phoenix and its leader walked into the room.

"Good evening Lady Hera, Lady Hestia, Lady Nyx, Lady Artemis and Lady Nemesis." Everyone greeted to which they smiled at.

Hestia looked at Perseus, "Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, would you like to join the Phoenix?"

Everyone looked at said person expectantly.

He looked around and saw only encouraging looks. "Yes. I would like to join the Phoenix." He smiled.