Scarian - 1 Mil

The sun was what woke me up. I found myself laying practically on top of my boyfriend. I took my time to admire him. When I first joined HermitCraft in season 5, I was too scared to talk to anyone, which was why I always hid out in Xisuma's base. I was too scared that no one would accept me. I mean, they were all in their little friend groups already, which made it harder to fit in.

When I joined them all in season 6, X introduced me to everyone. Some were curious of me, some, Doc and Cub, mostly, looked like they wanted to kill me. However, there was two that I couldn't look away from. Mumbo and Scar. Mumbo was the more welcoming of the two, and I mostly stuck with him throughout the season. But I still couldn't get Scar out of my head!

It was as if I could only think of him. When I started my big ocean blender of a base, I could only hope that he would like it, after all, I was building it for him without even knowing I was.

I closed my eyes again and snuggled even deeper into his chest as I thought about him. I loved everything about him, and everyone eventually figured it out. Surprisingly, they were all very supportive about there being a gay Hermit on the server.

They would often come to me and ask the same question over and over, even though they all knew the answer already. "What do you like best about Scar? His looks, or his personality?" I smiled just remembering that. I had always valued personality more then looks, but his looks weren't far off gorgeous either.

Those rare mornings where the sun is coming in through the window behind me, warming us up, and me awake before him, make me happy. Normally, he wakes up first and cooks breakfast, only for me to say that I don't eat breakfast because it makes me nauseous twenty minutes later.

I was in my own little world when Scar stirred and opened his eyes looking down at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and sighed.

"I heard that little contented sigh, Grian." He always said that to me. I laughed and looked up at him, half my face not wanting to move away from the heat. Scar re-positioned us so that I was now facing the window and he was spooning me from behind.

It was silent for a bit, both of us in our own little world, just drinking in each other before my phone rang, making me jump and let out a squeak.

"Cute," he laughed at me and leaned over me to grab my phone. "No banging before seven!" he screamed in the receiver. It sounded like an urgent Ren. I was confused. Why would he want to call us and interrupt us?

"We will look at it later! My boyfriend and I were cuddling. You ruined it." Scar complained. He was silent. "Ugh, fine. Here." He clicked the speakerphone icon. "Why should I care?" I said before the other two had the chance to speak. "You better have a reason why you had to wake us up at 6 am, and it better be good!" I said in the scariest voice I could muster first thing in the morning.

"Turn on your YouTube channel dude! You have 100,000 subscribers! I'm actually shaking. Mumbo is here too by the way." Scar was silent, letting me take this one. "Ok, we are hanging up now and going back to bed! Disturb us again, I'll block every single Hermit that has my phone number do you understand." I said in my creepy voice.

"C-crystal." Ren stammered. "Good." I hung up on him.

"Come back here, Scar." He shook his head. "I love you, but I don't think we can get back to sleep now." I rolled my eyes and pushed him back onto the bed. "I don't care. I just want cuddles." He laughed. "Of course. Come here love bug." I smiled at him, loving the nicknames he comes up with.

I sighed again, getting comfy.

What we didn't know was that BDubs, Mumbo, Ren, Tango Impulse, Keralis and Xisuma were on their way over.

*

We acually managed to get back to sleep. I was surprised. It wasn't sunny anymore, but neither of us cared. "I love you Scar." I mumbled into his ear. "Aw, I love you too, my little gremlin." Just then, we heard a knock at the door. "Ugh!" "Come on!" I pushed Scar a bit to tell him to go get it, cause I didn't want to get up. He rolled his eyes at me and laughed.

He got up and went downstairs to see who was at the door. I knew if it was the mailman or a door-to-door salesman, Scar would kill them, if it meant it interrupted our cuddle time.

I laughed at the thought of Scar trying to bury a body. "Seriously? You are still asleep? Asked a deep accented voice, which could only be Keralis. "Happy 100 mil, dude!" "mo. Ga awa," I said my face in Scar's pillow. I just inhaled his sent.

"He and I were still cuddling, so he's probably still mad at all of you for interrupting us again," Replied Scar. BDubs laughed. "Scar laid his body on top of mine and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Luff fu." I said. The others laughed, having no idea what I said, but my brunette seemed to know. "I love you too, my little gremlin."

He looked up at the others. "You all have interrupted us, now go home. Neither of us care about anything you have to say right now." I laughed at their disappointment.

Mumbo and X stayed back a bit, looking at each other. "You two are made for each other," X said.

1000 words!