✎𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 #01

𝘛𝘖: 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘏
𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔: 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚: 𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘦

It's been five months. I still miss you for some reason.

I don't fucking know why im sending you this- it's not like you'll care anyway- but this isn't for you. this is for myself- nobody else.

I don't know why I still miss you. i miss the way you would text me good morning every day and cook me breakfast, but I don't miss how you would start fights over nothing and leave the apartment for days without telling me anything. you were the love of my life even when you fucked me up and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now that you're gone.

every little thing in my life reminds me of you- that stupid coffee shop we used to go to, your favourite photos of mine, your fucking cat that you just left at my house, the shit you left here, everything.

oh, that reminds me. Come get your shit. especially the fucking cat that you just left here.

you made my life a living hell- you were nice like two percent of the time and the rest you were fucking disgusting to me. I understand if I'm not "good for you", but the way you always tell our friends about it makes it seem like my fault for what you did to me. me getting upset over you being a shit boyfriend isn't me "starting fights for no reason", its me calling you out on being a shitty boyfriend.

you left me with so many empty promises and I don't know what I'm doing anymore. you promised you'd come see me and you never fucking did. you promised you'd take me to Greece to see my family. you promised you wouldn't leave. you promised me so many things.
whatever. it's not like you care about me anymore anyway- god why am i even sending this? its not like you give a flaming shit about me or my feelings anyway.

Also: don't think your friends don't talk about you to me. I know you went off with that French boy from your philosophy class. I'm hone honestly not insanely angry- I'm not surprised, either- I wish you had told me. You kept so many secrets from me and i just wish you would have told me. Now you're gone and I'm stuck with your cat and all the shit you left and the apartment and I don't know what to do.

Ending this letter i don't feel any different. I thought I would feel better, but I don't.
Hell, i don't even know if this is your address anymore- I wouldn't doubt if you've moved.

remember that cafe down the street you would always take me to? you would always get that nutmeg latte, you always talked about how much you loved it, so i bought the ingredients online to make it for you?

you left the next day.
on our fucking 2 year anniversary.
and i know you dont feel bad about it, either.

goodbye. hope i never see your fucking ugly face ever again.

-H.W