➷𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 #02

"GEORGE! STOP TEASING MEEEE", Hannah dragged out with a long sigh, as her best friend laughed hysterically on the FaceTime call that had been going on for the past two hours.
"come on, you're telling me it was a total accident? there's no way you had no idea that it was the same Wilbur." the boy said with a long wheeze, giggling and laughing like a kettle on the boil. Hannah softly giggling on her end, as she walked over to her bed, coffee in hand.

"so..." she dragged out looking at George softly, as he looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"soooooooo? what?" he spoke before she could hear him get up to go to the kitchen.

Hannah giggled to herself softly, her current predicament was quite strange, so she may as well ask some questions.

"what's he like? Wilbur, I mean- What's he like as a friend? or just in person? I-I don't know what im trying to say" she said softly, soft warmth finding its way across her cheeks- she never ever stutters, this is new, and George new that.

"...you're whipped aren't you?" the boy said somewhat sternly, before sighing, and giving the girl some needed advice.

"he'll like you in time, if not already. just trust yourself, and it'll all work out in the end, I know it". As soon as the boy was finished talking, he said a quick goodbye and hung up the call, leaving Hannah alone and questioning her feelings.

11:05 AM

"I'm going down to see some friends in the city tomorrow," the brunette boy said through Hannah's phone speakers.
"oh yeah you told me about that! who are you seeing?? sounds fun" she responded excitedly. George rarely got out of the house, so even something as simple as meeting up with his friends was something she wanted to encourage as much as she could.
"just wilbur and tommy. they said we were gonna film some stuff but we haven't really planned anything other than meeting up with KSI- shit are you okay??" the sound of Hannah choking on her coffee filled the room before she responded with a panicked "fucking ksi? you're meeting ksi? like THE ksi?"
George's laughter suddenly surrounded her, before he said a quick goodbye and hung up. "for gods sake, yes! i've got to go get dressed, i'll message you after, love you". Hannah stared at her phone before going to the kitchen to make themselves some much needed coffee, and sat down on the kitchen bench.
her mind drifted to what Wilbur was doing right now - she barely knew anything about the man besides some basic facts, and yet he still consistently filled her mind to the brim. no matter how many times she tried to shake him off, he still always somehow found a way back into her thoughts.

1:20 PM

It had been around 2 hours since the call and y/n got a notification on her phone- a message from George.

gerogr <3
he's so tall help me
[image_21]

hannah montana
wait which one is that
wilbur or tommy
if that's tommy he's a huge fuckin kid oh my god

gerogr <3
that's Wilbur, idiot
he asked about you, actually
or at least someone with the same name

hannah montana
wait
ur joking right?? is this a big prank??
if this is i am going to murder you dead

gerogr <3
no?? why would i be
oh my god hannah when did you
send dick face a letter without telling me :(
i thought we promised we were gonna ignore him

hannah montana
it was like a month ago but thats not important
ALSO TELL HIM TO USE EXPRESS POSTAGE ON HIS LETTERS THEY TAKE TWO WEEKS TO FUCKING GET HERE AND I AM
SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!!

gerogr <3
i will, but we arent finished talking about
james, okay? love you, ttyl