✎𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 #02

𝘛𝘖: 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔: 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘈𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚: 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘈𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘴

dear hannah,

you probably werent expecting this letter, and obviously by the unfamiliar name, this wasn't expected by you either.
i regret to inform you that James no longer lives in this apartment- h̶e̶ m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ o̶u̶t̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶w̶o̶ m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ a̶g̶o̶?̶ i̶ d̶o̶n̶t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ - and i've been living here ever since.

i would like to start off by saying i am so sorry for reading your letter. the contents were extremely personal, and it was not meant for my eyes, or anyone elses for that matter. however, i will say i am horribly sorry he treated you that way, the words you used to describe what he did rotted me to my core- nobody should have to go through that ever.
w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ m̶e̶e̶t̶ u̶p̶?̶

if you want, i could possibly contact my landlord to find his current adress if that could help ease your mind?
also if you are to write me back for some reason, my name is wilbur :)

again, i wish you all the best. it's hard having someone you love abandon you- i'd know better than anyone- and him leaving you with his cat with no response is absolutely disgusting. you deserve so much better than that, and i hope you're able to find that for yourself.

cheers,
wilbur