➷𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙝 #03

hannahwill • following

♥︎ liked by georgenotfound and 50,456 others hannahwill • baby enjoying the sun :)view all 5,532 comments↳ georgenotfound brb kidnapping your cat    ↳wilbursoot george kidnap arc?      ↳hannahwill if either of you take her ur dead

hannahwill • baby enjoying the sun :)
view all 5,532 comments
georgenotfound brb kidnapping your cat
wilbursoot george kidnap arc?
hannahwill if either of you take her ur dead

——————————————————————————

hannah found herself as she did most mondays, sitting on her bed staring out the window, waiting for the postman to come by her door and drop off a letter from wilbur.

sitting on the window sill, toast in hand, the girl stared around her room taking in her surroundings. she had always been a plant person, and with going through as many mood swings as someone with bipolar does, she had gotten into a habit of buying a plant every time she was upset. this, of course, led to her entire apartment bring filled to the brim with different types of plants. her bedroom was mainly filled with hanging plants, such as pothos, philodendron and mantra varieties, with a few snake plants and english ivy sprinkled through-ought the mix.
looking back down at mogmog, her eyes began to water.

she wasnt even even her cat.

suddenly memories of james found their way crawling into hannahs brain, and she began to panic. if he ever did come back, would he take her with him? he would probably kick her out as well, since while technically they bought the apartment together, the lease was in his name.
that one cafe down the road they always went to would never be the same- he always got a nutmeg latte with whipped cream on the side, while she would get cold brew- god he was always going to be apart of her. wether she liked it or not.

as if mogmog could sense hannahs growing stress and anxiety, the cat nudged hannah and jumped down on onto the bed, staring up at her owner softly. the girl giggled softly- this cat knew her better than most of her friends. she climbed into the bed, and laid down gently next to mogmog, stroking her fur gently, whispering to the animal simple songs from long ago.

disrupting the soft moment between per and owns
er, hannah could hear as the man in the blue uniform walked up to her door and slipped the letter through. Hannah's eyes widened while excitement filled her veins, practically jumping off her bed and running down to the door as quickly as she could. she grabbed the envelope off the floor, ripping it open to reveal the contents inside- reading and devouring every word that had been scratched into the fine paper.

giggling as she read the answers to the questions she has asked two weeks prior, and thinking about her answers to the questions he had asked her- the last one however, was now defunct after they found each-other's instagram accounts through george.
running back up the stairs letter in her hand, Hannah grabbed a piece of paper and her favourite pen to respond to the boy's question filled letter.

she didn't want to admit it, but she had fallen.

and oh boy had she fallen hard.