➷𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧 #02

A response letter was not something Will expected to find in his mailbox today. After he had dropped off that letter at the post office, he was done with it- he didn't expect anything out of the situation, simply say sorry for reading something that was not his, apologise about Hannah's ex, and move on; but he knew that wasn't what he really wanted.

Something about her felt.. different. The brunette boy hated to admit it but, he wanted something more out of this. whether it was friendship or- his skin went cold at the thought of it- a full fledged relationship.

shaking his thoughts off, he sat against his kitchen bench and opened the white envelope, taking a peak at the contents inside, and as he read the contents the boy let out a soft laugh. The questions Hannah had asked him perfectly matched the personalities shown in her letters- and also worried him, since he did like to play Mario on occasion - but most definitely brought a smile to his face.

As strange as it was, the boy could imagine hugging this girl for hours. It didn't matter what she looked like to him- just knowing this was her was enough. God, Wilbur hadn't felt like this since high school - being head over heels for someone hadn't happened for a very long time, especially not with someone he hardy knew. He knew it was probably a mix of just wanting to protect her - she had gone through so much shit and he didn't want her to have to deal with that anymore. He just wanted her to be safe, in his arms, away and protected from any harm that would ever come her way.

Coming back down to earth and pushing his thoughts - and feelings - down, he sat down at the table and began to think about what he would respond with. He knew he wanted to write back, it was a given, but he didn't know what to say- he was stumped of any ideas that would have come his way.

slowly putting the contents of the envelope back in its container and leaving it on the counter that sat behind him, wilbur walked over to his study table and grabbed out some paper and pen, plotting what he would say.

when he finally started writing, the boy laughed to himself quietly- he did not expect to be spending his Sunday, or any day for that matter, writing a letter to a girl who he admired. not just romantically, but just in general - a girl that pushed through hardship and got shit done.

he was whipped for this girl, and he had only just met her- his mind racing with the possibilities that the future held for them both.