07 | Massive Group Fight

"LET'S GO SOMEWHERE else before he sees us" I tell Kavya holding her hand to drag her from here

But before we could move, Nishaant's glance fell on us. He stared at me for a while, narrowing his eyes probably trying to figure out where he had seen me before. Then, his eyes widened and his mouth opened in shock.

Wow. Just great. He had recognised me.

He clenches his fist and makes his way towards me with anger evident in his eyes.

"He's coming here Divya", Kavya frowns. Vedika follows behind him, confused.

"Hello. Ms. Divya Arora", Nishaant greets, with a tight-lip smile.

"Nishaant, you know her?", asks Vedika.

"Yes" Nishaant replies, glaring at me. "I know her. Actually, I know her very well. She's a cheater."

"Nishaant I'm sorr—", I falter but he cuts me off by raising his hand,

"Save it. I don't want to know. I've already had it from girls like you."

"Nishaant I'm sorry but I wasn't in love with you."

"To be honest, I wasn't either but I didn't run away like you" He snaps, with hurt evident in his eyes.

Yes, I know I had hurt him but I couldn't marry someone who I didn't love. It just felt wrong.

"Nishaant I'm so sorr—" but he cuts me off again.

"Don't be," He dead-panned. "I should be sorry. Sorry that I made a mistake by believing a girl like you. Bloody whore."

I could feel anger get the best of me as he spoke those last words.

"Excuse me- what did you just say?", I ask giving him one last chance to change his sentence.

"I said you're a whore," He repeats.

I was losing my shit now. I round him, grabbing him by his collar and glare straight into his eyes. "You did not say that. Take it back" I warn.

"I won't" He provokes, grabbing my hand from his collar and shoving it away. I step ahead with anger fuming as he does the same.

"Guys stop it, please!" Kavya cries, trying to calm things down.

"Yes. Tell him that" Divya defends.

"Can you just leave?" says Nishaant frustratedly.

"No I can't", I snap. I move a step towards him as he throws more insults at me.

The fight gets louder and louder and Kavya tries to stop me but I ignore her while Vedika excitedly calls up someone.

"Dhruv, you won't believe this. There's an interesting fight happening here near the hospital building, in the campus. Come fast."