13 | The Food Fued

I LOOK AROUND TO see everyone has gotten up from their seats and they've removed their phones to record

When Heena walks in with her puppets, she thinks the people are taking her pictures so she pouts, giving them her best model pose.

God, why would she do that?

I was watching her every move as she steps on the rope. She trips and the entire bucket empties on her.

Oh lord, she looked like a pig.

The whole hall irrupts into laughter. Dhruv, Arjun and Nishaant were laughing like crazy. I saw Heena's puppets cover their mouth in shock.

"Eeeeeeeh!" She let out a squeal and pointed her index finger at Vedika who was laughing her ass out. "You did this, didn't you?" She says in a furious tone.

"Maybe I did", She replies taking a step forward and smiling innocently.

"You bitch! Do you even know how much this dress cost me?" She whines while Vedika just shrugs.

Heena was angry but she totally loses it when she sees that even Arjun was laughing hard with the others.

She lets out a groan and picks some of the mixture. She then goes to Vedika and spreads the mixture all over her face and hair.

"Noooo, I just washed my hair today!" Vedika whines making Arjun laugh even more.

Vedika picks up a bowl of schezwan sauce places on the table near her and throws it in Arjun's direction. But Arjun ducks on time, and the sauce is spilled all over Nishaant who was standing just right behind him.

His eyes go wide in shock. I can't help but laugh at his appearance making him glare at me. He snatches the glass of orange juice from a student's hand and throws all over me, staining my dress.

I ball my fists in anger and grab a plate of noodles from the table beside me and throw it all on him. Kavya tries to stop me but unfortunately, even her clothes end up getting stained by the noodles during the fight.

"Food fight!" A student shouts on the top of his voice and then the entire hall irrupts into a big chaos with food being thrown on each and every person.

Zivah grabs an ice-cream cup and rubs it all on Dhruv's face and neck. Dhruv revenges her by splashing a glass of water on her face.

On my right, I see Vedika tagging Arjun who had grabbed a jar of chocolate from the food counter. "That's my Nutella. Don't you dare, Arjun!" She shouts as if her life depends on that Nutella jar.

"Oh" He stops and smirks while undoing the lid. "I will" He challenges putting two of his fingers inside the jar in the chocolate.

"Fucking Arjun, you pig!" She swears trying to grab the jar from his hands. He was about to lick his fingers to tease her but as soon as she leans closer to him, he wipes the Nutella all over her face. That makes Vedika jump on top of Arjun.

As I watching them, cold water splashes on my entire body. I clench my fists in anger and look up to see the face of the jerk who did it. Nishaant was standing there holding an empty bucket, trying his best to control in laughter. I grab a bowl of chutney from the table beside me and empty it on his head and run.

Everyone was chasing each other, running around using whatever equipment they found to use on the other person. The whole hall was filled with screams, curses, laughter and most importantly, chaos.

Trust me, I've never had so much fun in my entire life.

"Students, Stop!", shouts the dean, coming into the hall.

No one stops.

"Everyone! Stop!" She yells again.

She had gotten the attention of a few students by now.

"I've checked the CCTV!" She yells, finally getting everyone's attention. We all stop in our places and look at her.

"Vedika, you and your friends will join detention for a week" She orders.

Vedika rolls her eyes. Her expression showed everything but guilt. It was evident that she had thoroughly enjoyed this whole thing. Not gonna lie, but even I had enjoyed this. Everyone had.

_________________

I WAS EXAUSTED from all that food fight tonight

I WAS EXAUSTED from all that food fight tonight. As I come out of the bathroom after taking a long refreshing shower bath, I flinch seeing Arjun casually lying on the bed, his phone clasped in his hands like usual.

I inwardly groan as I close the door behind me.

"That was a nice fight, roomie," Arjun smirks as he glances up at me.

I roll my eyes, pulling out my strawberry lip balm from the drawer of the side table. "Thanks." I smile. "So, you're not angry that it was your girlfriend?" I ask.

Arjun glances up from his phone and scoffs, "I don't even care."

"Then why are you even dating her?" I ask sitting on my bed.

He looks at me for a while and then, smirks. "Seems like someone is interested in me."

I roll my eyes and sigh out. "I'm just trying to have a decent conversation with you!"

"And I'm subtly trying to avoid it!" He snaps arrogantly.

What was up with his mood swings?Was he on his man period or something?

I shrug and kick my shoes off and lying down on my bed, pulling out my phone from my floral denim jacket at the same time the door swings open.

"Yo yo yo fuckers." Nishaant grins as he swaggers his way into the room, Dhruv following in behind him, and he perches on the end of my bed. "How'd your meeting with the principal go?" Dhruv asks.

"All rooms are full. So it looks like you'll be seeing much more of me in in the Boys Hostel." I smile as Arjun rolls his eyes.

"Vedika, we have to throw you a traditional welcoming party!" Nishaant exclaims and I instantly regret telling him.

I shake my head in denial, applying my lip gloss, "Come on, V. You're the first female resident here and will probably be the only one. It's a historic moment."

I screw my face up, "I'm not really in the mood for partying right now."

"Please?" Nishaant grins brightly, "It'll only be a small gathering of my friends."

"Fine!"

-