Seven Magical Years!

HAPPY SEVEN MAGICAL YEARS OF OUR BELOVED MANAN❤

They met accidentally, it was never a story of love at first sight, it was a story of hatred to love, it was story of reading each others heart, it was the story of filling each other empty space, it was a story of stars and fireflies, because they were destined.

First time when they sing together, they didn't knew it just the beginning of their hamesha.

When for the first time their eyes got locked together, they didn't knew their whole world is going to revolve around each other.

When first time he hugged her, He didn't knew she's going to be his peace and she didn't knew that she's going to understand the language of his heartbeat.

When on diwali party, she stepped in his house wearing white and black lehnga, looking breathtakingly beautiful, that time he didn't knew he's going to find something more beautiful than his favorite stars.

When for the first time he kissed her, he didn't just kissed her lips, he kissed her soul and unknowingly entwined his heart with her, under the stars, in the presence of fireflies.

He did break her heart, putting his friendship above their feelings, above his heart, above her. He did hurted her but her tears were unbearable for him, it was more painful for him to see his star crying, because he  knew his heart is stolen, his soul is already locked.

When destiny played their role and they were afraid to loose each other, they did realise it's much more than the liking or unnamed feelings, it's love.

With passing days, they did misunderstand, they did went from heartbreak but they never able to leave each other and each passing day, they build their  pillar of the love with trust and understanding.

She never like to play holi but on thier first holi, he colored her heart her with the color of his love.

Music always played an important role, they tied them together, and they confessed their love for each other, after their first stage performance.

With each passing time, they become inseparable soul and they spend their first night marking each other with their love.

PS- You can watch the journey VM on my insta account, link is in the bio!❤

Love,
Shikha!❤