Chapter-53

Inline comments are love!❤

Happy Reading!

Nandini's POV:

Flashbacks

It was the last lecture and I was engrossed in listening to the professor.

A crumpled paper hit me and startled me. I found all the girls staring at me and making faces. I wondered, what happened to them.

One of the girls signalled me to look at the window and I instantly shifted my gaze from her to the window, narrowing my brows in confusion.

My eyes glinted with surprise as I saw Manik. He waved at me with an adorable smile on his face.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him in sign language.

He was supposed to be in office right? As it's afternoon.

“I was missing you.” He mouthed and pouted at me.

“Ten minutes more and then I’ll be in your arms,” I told him with the gesture of my hands.

He mouthed, “I love you” and gave me a flying kiss, making me blush.

“Miss Nandini, you’re disturbing the whole class. Just go outside and talk.” Professor Lily chided me, bringing me on the earth back.

“Sorry, Mam.” I apologised, standing up.

“Go out, Miss Nandini.” She said in a stern voice, clearly ignoring my apology.

I would have cried a lot if this had happened to me when I first entered this university, but now I don't give a fuck.

Oh my God, I'm getting so smug.

“Okay.” I stuffed my books in my handbag and rushed out, gleeful and embarrassed both.

“Aww… baby. I missed you so much.” He pulled me into a hug, I felt so good like always after feeling his arms around me.

“But I got scolded because of you.” I made a sad pout, looking up at him, still, his arms are wrapped around my body.

“I’m sorry for that.” He lovingly tucked my hair behind my ears and continued, “I haven't seen you from the night as I stayed with mom-dad yesterday because dad had to discuss some project with me and in the morning you had an early morning class and I had a meeting. So as soon as I got free, I couldn't resist the urge to see you.” He kissed my forehead.

“You did the right thing.” I smiled, “And should I tell you a secret?” I asked, looking at him. He immediately bobbed his head, I chuckled at his antics.
I stood on my toes and moved closer to his face, wrapping my arms around his neck and then I said, “I loved it when you do efforts to meet me,” biting his earlobe.