Chapter-70

Inline comments are love!❤

Happy Reading!
<————««🦋»»————>

Nandini's POV:

Manik: Slept?

Manik: Message is delivered. I know you are awake and reading my message from the notification bar. Little devil.

I bit my lips while reading his message and soon my eyes widened as he video-called me.

"Get ready, Nandini, for another round of scolding," I murmured under my breath, and after setting my hair, I received his call before running inside the room and lying properly on the bed as I was standing on the balcony watching the stars while listening to his songs which were playing in my phone.

Gosh, I was missing him but that doesn't mean I was waiting for his another round of scolding. Huh!

"Why are you awake? I asked you to sleep right?" I pouted, listening to his first question. Huh! But nowadays I guess my pout has lost its charm because it's not working on him.

"Don't pout. Answer me." He glared, making me whine in annoyance.

"You have become so unromantic," I complained, ignoring his question and he raised his eyebrows.

"Don't give me this look. Here I was missing you and you are busy scolding me." I complained again but immediately groaned as I saw him passing me another glare.

"If you are forgetting, let me remind you, you were the only one who literally kicked me out of our house for two days saying, 'Manik stop behaving careless, go and attend your work otherwise I'll ask dad to kick you out of the office.' Remember?' He mocked me and in the end mimicked me, making me whine more.

Well, he is right. He was ignoring his work because of me and I didn't want it. It's been a month since that incident and I'm quite fine now. There are still sometimes feel a little bit of pain in my stomach and on my leg when I'm walking but otherwise, it's all good. Mom, Dad, Manik; these three angels have literally taken care of me so much but that doesn't mean I will let them compromise on their work. Huh!

"I asked you to attend the meeting but that doesn't mean I will not miss you. It's been more than 36 hours since I feel your warmth." I honestly confessed, staring at him. He is apparently sitting in the car as he was going towards his hotel after his meeting. I could see how tired he is looking. Work must have exhausted him but still, my man is looking irresistible, his messy hair, two open buttons of his shirt and tie losing around his neck, making him look hot. I could see his coat was on his lap. I couldn't stop drooling myself.

"Stop drooling at me, Woman! It's my thing." My trance was broken when I heard him.

"Well, I can't help it, Man! As you are looking quite delicious. I badly want to show you a good time, baby." I winked, playing dirty but ended up blushing hard, seeing his widened eyes. He immediately coughed and connected his phone to the Bluetooth, making me realise what blunder I just did.