Creative People.

1) Creative people are more likely to be dishonest.

2) Due to their openness, creative minds tend to live longer, and may even get more creative with age.

3) Sleep is beneficial for creative thought.

4) Creativity is more likely to peak during your "off" hours.

5) Creative achievers are likely to have unfocused attention spans.

6) Creative people may be more likely to suffer from psychiatric disorders.

7) Creative people are more likely to suffer from bipolar disorder.

8) Creative people may be more likely to commit suicide.

9) Creative individuals tend to be independent and aspirational.

10) Stress is bad for creativity.

11) A diverse social network enhances creativity.

12) Creativity is made up of many cognitive characteristics.These attributes include fluency, flexibility and originality of thinking; sensitivity to problems; and ability to transform the known.

13) Having a strong episodic memory can therefore be helpful in creative thinking.

14) Individuals diagnosed as having dyslexia presented greater ability in creativity testing, especially in regards to innovative ways of thinking.

15) Study shows that poor social ties are more beneficial to creativity, while strong social ties have a neutral effect.

16) While creative jobs are fulfilling and enriching in many ways, they often create anxiety by demanding commitment outside of regular business hours.

17) Creative people are attracted to spaces conducive to creative activity.

18) People who dream a lot are more likely to be creative.

19) People who suffer from nightmares are more creative.

20) If you’re feeling stuck, head outside for a walk around the block. Exercise has been proven to increase both mood and creativity, and mood boots cognition. It’s a win-win.

21) Creative people are often perceived to be poor leaders.

22) Individuals who have high levels of faith have lower levels of creativity and lower levels of cognition.

23) Also known to trigger conflict, sarcasm is now proven to boost creative thought by stimulating abstract thinking.

24)  Love, specifically long-term relationships, boosts creative thinking.