Part 5

*****

Siya pov

  " Here is your order sir. ", I replied  to the customer with a fake smile. Grabbing the plate from my hands he quickly went to his table without giving me a smile back. It was already late to have dinner but the customers showed off one by one. Feeling exhausted I looked at the time and sighed heavily.

   Mr. Yan called me a couple of hours ago and the day is tomorrow.

How hectic my life is.?

 I sucked the breathe heavily while picturing my father with full of smile on his birthday. I even ordered the raspberry flavored cake which was his favorite. But I want money to clear all the chaos. I don't have another way to escape from this.

  " Siya ", I shook of the thoughts that were becoming storms in my head by Yeri, my co-worker and an another clumsy good friend.

" Night dreaming ah.? ", she chuckled quietly and trailed me to the empty seat before the counter. 

 " Tell me what you want Ms. ", she spoke like she do with the customers. I smiled at her cuteness as she returned it back.

 " Take some rest, I'll take charge ", she patted my head thinking that I was her puppy.

   Unfastening the apron from my body and keeping them aside, I spooned my body into the chair and forced my head to hit on the table. A small nap is really needed now. 

*****

Jimin pov

 I came out of the airport without getting caught by the obsessive fans who follow around everywhere. Taehyung decided to spend the day with his family and already drove his car towards their home. Yoongi and Hoseok went to do a party in the private club. They were desperately in need of alcohol to trail in their throat.

   I didn't want to join them as I needed some time alone and none of the plans convinced me. Suddenly the restaurant popped in my mind when my stomach growled for food. I rummaged through the pocket to find the paper and decided to go there. 

 Driving through the busy roads, I went inside the streets as only some people wandered here and there. Parking the car in the next street, I decided to walk over the hotel which was in the other street.