Part 8

Siya pov

      His eyes widened and soon it changed into a concern look. He slowly forwarded as I could feel his small steps nearing me. I don't know why he looked completely different after this moment. But I quickly stood up because I don't need anyone's sympathy for this. Especially from him. 

   " Ms. Jeon, Are you sure to do this.? " , This time his tone bothered more. His change of timbre was obvious when he tried to console me for the choice I made. I somewhat guessed, it will be dangerous as a virgin to do this but I had the desire for it.

 "Yes. I can do this. " , I firmly said with high intonation and saw his expressions changed after that. He cleared his throat and returned to his business.

 " So what about your choice? " , he asked and his eyes locked somewhere behind my frame.

 " Just give me some minutes. " , I quickly excused and left the cabin. I rushed to the lobby and sat on the big couch. Inhaling deeply I waited for my brain to respond. I know its wrong to do this but I have to. 

   Is it really a big trouble . I know it will be painful but I can make through this. I don't want to blindfold because it won't reduce the pain and my mental condition won't accept that I am fucking someone. It will give the vibes that someone is abusing me since I don't know who it will be. 

Even in this situation my mind came up with bullshit.

  Why don't you try the third one. It's your first time. Don't you think putting an injection and being numb, will be nice.?  You will wake up only to know that you just lost your v-card.

 I shook my head in embarrassment and really hated my mind for this.

  It's okay Siya. You will be worried if you take the first option. You can get a nice feel rather than pain.

 My mind boomed with this thought as I stared my face on the mirror which is placed right in front of the door.

I sighed heavily and cursed myself for this. I know how I ended here. It is just for my father and for the sake of living in peace. Even though it is not good, I don't want to do this in the darkness or just in a sleeping state. And this is the fucking first time so I badly needed to feel it. But having sex with an unknown person, probably I know him as one of the idol and not by the love of my life who is not arrived yet makes me feel little discontented. 

  I shook my head and inhaled deeply before making the decision.

Come on take the choice three. 

*****

Jimin pov

  Taehyung and me was in an amusement park to enjoy the evening. He was playing and hopping around the place like a child like he always did. And we also came through many fans rushing and mopping us but soon it just faded as we watched the big roller coaster rides rolling over our heads. I was laughing all the time while watching him being childish and cute around me.

      The sky was painting its own color into a dark one. We sat on the bench and there were not much people as it is not a week end. We took enough photos to make other members envy. Soon I am getting more and more excited as the time flies by. I watched the phone several times to check the time. It is already seven and I need start now to reach the place in time. Taehyung noticed my actions and raised his eyebrows.

 " Do you have any important work Jimin " , he questioned me while eating his churros. I was about to say some lie but we got interrupted by his phone.

 " Wait a minute " , he excused himself and went far away to attend the call.

Is the call that much important.

 I watched him, blushing while talking. His bread cheeks are way up and colored in pink shade. It is clearly visible under the night sky. I don't know why but his happy state brings me a genuine smile on my face.

   Suddenly he ran towards me and grabbed his churros.

 "Jimin, I have an important person to meet now. Can we end here.? ", his tone showed the urgency to leave when he held back all the blushes behind the big fake smile. I could clearly tell he is doing something. I have that feeling, two months before. But I don't want to ask him and I just want him to tell me if something is happening or not.

I tilted my head to the side pretending to think and watched his smile dropping down for my evil smile. But I also need to go so I said a big yes to him as we hugged to bid a good bye.

  We went to our respective cars and drove in our own paths. I wondered if I am not an idol and if were like a normal person, these things won't be this much overwhelming to me. Being an idol and controlling your testosterone is not easy. 

    I was singing my heart out and drove to the place which I had not been went for several months. And also since I visited there I just don't felt comfortable with the girls before. On that point it was hectic but getting pleasure from them is so nice and I don't want to blame them to choose this awful option. Anyways they need money and I need pleasure. Their worries and choices don't matter to me.

   After a fast drive of one and a half an hour, I reached the spot. Striding inside the building I went and headed to Mr.Yan's room while sending a message to him about my arrival.

As I entered he was reading my message , I could say that as he stood up to leave to greet me but I peeked in before. He noticed me when I stood before him. He neither smiled nor disgusted. He didn't showed any emotions. I know he will be like this, he always like this.

" Oh. You came. " , his voice was a bit unclear while he bowed at me. 

" Of course. Nice to meet you Mr.Yan, after so many months. " , I said in a happy tone and also bowed at him.

" So. What is the choice did she~ " ,      

 " She chose to take a Viagra. " , he cut my sentence knowing that I will ask him this question.

" What.? Really. " , I asked him in total shock. The only woman who chose to take pill was the first girl. Still I remembered her face. She was pretty nice but in a seductive way. Soon I got to know that she was slut.

Damn. 

 Mr.Yan made the first and last mistake about this and now I am little bit worried. After that the girls who came here chose either to inject or to blindfold but now it is again the third option. 

 Its okay now I am not concerned about the choices. I removed my beanie and long coat and kept on his table. I was about to leave his cabin to the familiar room but his words stopped me.

" She is a virgin. " , my eyes widened in the  shock as I turned around to look him with furrowed eyebrows.

 He just nodded his head. Smirking myself I continued my walk to that so called nice and seductive room here. 

How can she, being a virgin and said okay to take pills.? Is she crazy.? 

I questioned myself for her poor choice and ran my fingers through my hair.

That doesn't matter now.

Popping the bubbles in my hand, I anxiously opened the knob to enter the evil land.

*****

---To be continued.