Part 10

Jimin pov

  " YOU WILL KNOW WHO WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT. " ,

the voice echoed through the smoky room. The black dust around me scared me even more. I was coughing due to the impact of the polluted air. With all doubts about this darkness I tried to find the way to get out but I can't find any doors to escape.

  " Jimin... "

  I opened my eyes as I heard my name calling by a familiar voice.

Suddenly I was lying on the sheet of grass which had some beautiful pink diasies here and there.

 " JIMIN....."

The same voice.

I got up from the place and started to roam round to find her. My eyes filled with tears as the time running out , but I couldn't see her anywhere around.

 " Jimin. Please do something...."

and now she is crying and asking me to help. I can't able to find anyone and buffering crazily. The pain in my heart was more than in my head. The urge to see her broke my heart.

  Suddenly I felt some disturbing noises that diverted everything. And the cold breeze hit my face gently. I scrunched my eyes more and shot opened.

***

 I was sweating very badly and the tears welled up in my eyes. Exhaling heavily, I squeezed my eyes thinking about the horrific dream.

  Sitting in the same bed and the cold freezing air made me realise that I didn't had any top. The sun hasn't arrived yet. I ruffled my messy hair with the hands and...

 " Oh..Shit.!", I exclaimed when I didn't feel the presence of Siya with me. I hastily checked all over but she is not in the place.

"Fuck Park Jimin...",

I cursed myself for lying down back with her. I was cursing myself while grabbing my things to meet Mr. Yan. 

 " You dumb idiot, slept with her.? ",

I was scolding myself in frustration on what is going to happen next. I reached Mr. Yan's room but he was not there. I dailed his number but he came inside the cabin from the bathroom.

" Are you still here Mr. Park.? ", he asked me seeing late in this morning. I usually leave the place after what I get.

But..

" I just fell asleep. ", I stuttered trying to express him what had happened. But he smiled faintly realizing how careless I am.

"Wait. Then where is Ms. Jeon.? " , he quickly understood what I was trying to convey him. I shook my head left to right to say her absence here. His mouth was stuck in between while trying to say something.

 " She was not there.", I said finally pointing my index upwards and he nodded his head. 

" How can you be this much careless Mr. Park? ", he asked me in an annoying tone. I hung my head low and I know it will be a great risk for him and to me. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, dialing someone. His face changed in each second as the other side refusing to take the phone.