Part 7

*****

Siya pov

Yes this is the day. I sighed in regret and ran my fingers into my curled messy hair. Rubbing my eyes with my hot palms, I saw my father sleeping peacefully. By seeing his face, I can clearly understand that he has severe damage inside his body. But his heart has been aching for leaving his daughter in the catastrophe. As tears rolled down my cheeks I wiped them away and held my breathe.

 Even though he was not good to me, I loved him as my dad. He will become an animal whenever he drinks rather than that, he was the best person in my life. I want him to close his eyes with happiness and not with guilt that he has given to me. 

*I want to make him happy..* 

 The only thought that revolved in my mind. The only choice that help me to make through this. I said to myself and went near him. Kissing his forehead I ruffled his old grey locks as he looked like a child while sleeping.

 "Love you dad, No matter what happens I'll make sure you will be really happy on your birthday. ", I said against his slowly breathing nose and pecked his cheeks. Tears came like a storm when I stepped outside the room. I gasped as much as air I needed and trudged towards Somi's home.

 Soon and after I reached her home. I knocked heavily as she opened the door only to see my tear filled eyes. She unlatched her arms letting me to throw myself into her embrace.

  " Siya. It's okay. Go and change. " , she released me from her arms and allowed me to take a quick bath. I didn't told her about this because I don't want to. Even though she is my best friend I don't want anyone to know about my problem. I always do this. Being conservative will give you the most comfort. I believe in this as I changed and stepped outside.

     Taking a quick breathe, when i finally read the message from Mr. Yan. It was tonight but he asked me to come early for some formal stuffs.

 I bid a proper bye to Somi and left her home. I stepped into a bus which I searched earlier that could go to the nearest stopping of that place. But it will take 20 minutes of walking from the bus stop. Even though its a shame I held a great mind for it. 

Father's happiness and to get rid of the shitty debts was the main thing now...

*****

 Jimin pov

   It is a quite nice thing to enjoy your own company. Returning from the beach in three in the morning I slept as like that. I woke up from my bed and squeezed my swollen eyes. 

Argh. I can barely see things in the morning. 

    Stepping into the bathroom I did my daily routine. Soon my puffy eyes got cleared when I splashed cold water on my eyes. The soft fur of the white towel caressed my cheeks that made me to smile. 

I don't have anything to do today. 

I sighed and looked at my reflection in the big mirror of my apartment.

 "Wait. What..?. Y-o-u d-o-n-t have anything to do today. "

I smirked thinking what I am going to do today.I don't know why I am getting more exited for this. The excitement is not only for the thought of having sex but also for the waiting. I have to wait for few more hours. Rubbing my palms together in anxiety I decided to take a shower to control me.

    "Seems like no plan till night.", I sighed when I ruffled my wet locks after the bath. Soon after the fresh shower my stomach started to growl tearing the deep silence in my room.

Is that not enough to bare, I ate so much yesterday.

 " Siya " , her name unconsciously left my mouth. The food I ate there was really delicious. 

But why her name.

  This is the second time I have been thinking about her. I don't know why. May be I shouldn't have asked her the name. I face palmed myself and went to the wardrobe. I changed myself into a neat black jeans and a blue T-shirt which had a small cut in the collarbone region revealing the mole there.

  I smiled to myself as this reminded me Tae who used to cut the shirts for this design. Now I got a plan to spend time. I wore my long black coat to cover my existence from the world.

 I texted him while covering myself with a hat and mask. He replied right after that and asked me to come over. We set a place and decided to spend some time there. No matter what, he is always there for me. 

*****

Siya pov

     The tall building looked creepier than the first time I saw it. Walking all alone from the bus stop to reach this place made my head dizzy. The more I kept steps forward , it seemed like the building has been moving away from me. 

 But finally I am here.

       Taking a deep sigh I looked around and found the same man standing near the entrance. It seems like he has been waiting for someone. 

 " Hey Ms.Jeon. " , he exclaimed happily while waving his left hand in the air. I felt disgusted but all I need is money so I waved him back as I walked forward to reach him. 

    He bowed at me as I repeated the same. We stepped inside of it and I don't know what to name this or call this place. 

 " So Ms.Jeon, Can you give me your bank information and a signature. " , My eyes widened when he straightly mentioned about money. I nod my head in a hurry as we walked into his cabin.

   " Ms. Siya. " , he cleared his throat before starting as he and as well me took the respective seats. I was completely lost my mind for doing this but deep down I am accepted to this, to endure this. 

 " Ms.Jeon. Are you completely okay to do this.? " , he scrunched his eyebrows while taking some documents from his drawer. 

I nodded and replied Yes in a firm tone. Then it started, his deep details and instructions.

" Ms.Jeon, As I said before it is completely secure and it won't cause any trouble to you if you follow my guide. " , He paused to take my confirmation to go on. His both hands were locked and placed tightly on the desk over the stack of file. I simply nodded my head.

   "You have three choices, one , You can take an injection so that you cannot feel anything for the time. Second, If you refuse the first choice you can blindfold yourself. And the third one, If you want to really feel we will give you a Viagra. It will be safer for you and for the idol too. "

" So what is your choice.? "

He completed his question and left me in a utter confusion. I mean who is this man who gives pills to enjoy this. I was in a total confusion of what he said . He noticed my face and stood from his seat.

 "Ms. Jeon can I ask you something.? , Don't mind me. ", he asked me with full of concern. I nodded my head for him to proceed.

  "ARE YOU A VIRGIN.?", he stuttered the words which passed into my ears right away making my eyes to wide.

     I quickly diverted my gaze to the shoes which I was wearing , I can feel his powerful stare waiting for me to answer. I inhaled heavily and let them out grasping lives.

   " Yes.I am a virgin " 

   I finally spitted the truth and now I watched his eyes getting wider.

*****

To be continued.