Part 32

Siya pov

The golden rays hit my face, causing me to hiss at the sudden brightness. I smiled widely like a small child, feeling his presence behind me—the one and only boy I love the most, lying next to me, holding me tightly as if to stop me from escaping.

I carefully turned to face him, making sure not to make a sound that would wake him. I just wanted to admire his morning beauty—his peaceful expression, messy blonde hair, lips slightly parted, with a gentle stream of air flowing in and out. His toned abs, adorned with that "Never mind" tattoo, were on full display. His skin, still glistening from the sweat of last night, now dried and perfectly forming a shiny layer.

His swollen lips and sullen eyes reminded me of the way he gazed deeply into mine, and how his lips made my stomach flutter with butterflies. I gently touched my own lips, which were just as swollen as his, and smiled to myself as memories of last night rushed back.

The way he carried me inside, kissing me with such hunger, his warm tongue exploring my mouth as if searching for treasure. The heat of his breath on my neck, the mingling of our sweat in the air as we made love. It wasn't rushed like our first time; it was slow, tender, filled with real love.

I loved how his warm tongue traced my neck, my collarbone, and all over my body. He stripped my clothing away while looking deeply into my eyes, telling me I was beautiful despite my insecurities. He made me feel cherished, and even threw playful glances while stripping himself.

I couldn't stop blushing, remembering the way he whispered dirty words in my ear, making my cheeks burn. But it was different this time—he wasn't just using my body; he was truly making love to me. I felt every inch of him, and in that moment, I was sure he was my one and only.

When he finished, he cleaned us both up and cheekily asked for round two.

This boy was something else. 

He looked so cute while sleeping now, but last night he turned into a beast, rough and relentless after round one. He became more playful and brought out kinks that left me speechless. 

But I liked it.

"Cute," I whispered to myself as I gently removed his arm from my bare waist. I wanted to wake him up and kiss him, but I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, and I knew my breath wasn't exactly fresh. I turned and scanned the room for my clothes. After slipping on my underwear, I grabbed his shirt and covered myself.

And then I realised... 

I am the biggest idiot in the world.

As I quickly tried to get up, my legs wobbled, pain shot through my body, and I collapsed back onto the bed. Thankfully, I didn't hit the floor.