Part 31

Jimin pov

Everything went out of focus. 

Not just my eyes, but every cell in my body was drawn to her presence. Her free-flowing hair swayed back and forth as she scrubbed the plates. Her upper lip seemed fuller as she bit her lower one. The subtle glances she shared with me were driving me insane. 

The distance between us only made it worse.

Everything seemed to slow down—the small droplets of sweat rolling down her forehead, gliding slowly to her temples and then her cheek. I tilted my head slightly to get a full view of her face, captivated by those dull eyes. The corner of her lips curved upward as she noticed me, sensing that I needed her attention, but what I wanted was everything.

Without stopping her work, she turned to look at me with a sly smile, though I could sense a slight hesitation in her gaze. But then, her forehead furrowed, worry lines forming.

Ouch

She looked down at her finger. There it was—a small but not insignificant cut on her right index finger.Blood started pouring out almost instantly.

"Shit..."She hissed softly, turning on the tap to clean the wound, but even then, it didn't stop.

"Tch..."I took her hand in mine, her gaze fixed on the bleeding wound. My eyes darkened at the sight of her pain, however slight it was. Slowly, I lifted her wounded finger to my mouth and began to sucking it gently, trying to stop the bleeding. Her eyebrows raised in surprise as she met my gaze.

We locked eyes for a moment in a silent staring contest, and I smiled at her, her finger still in my mouth. She gulped, looking away.

What's with that...? 

Oh... she's blushing. Siya is blushing.

Realising what I had done, I stopped sucking her finger, careful not to hurt her. I released it gently, ruffling my hair with a sheepish smile. She looked down at her finger, smiling softly as the bleeding had finally stopped, a thin layer of my saliva coating it.

"Thank you, Jimin," she said, her eyes locking with mine in a gaze so powerful it left me speechless.

And then, I lost control...

I took a step forward, closing the gap between us that I so desperately wanted to eliminate. Her eyes widened in surprise as I moved closer, my smile fading as I stared deeply into her eyes.