Part 11

*****

Jimin pov

" There is no other choice. "

I mumbled while looking at the gate of the big residence. I was waiting for the sun to rise and also for Siya to appear. Messing my hair in frustration I stood up for a while.

Fuck it.

  I quickly exited the car and went to the residence. The sun is slowly showing up but the refreshing spark that hit my eyes made me to shrink. There was no one around me and the street was almost empty, only my car parked in.

I was confused and frustrated.

"What if someone opens the door other than her?, What will I tell?, Will they even give me a chance to speak?,"

I hesitantly opened the door and walked between the lanes which is covered in green.

This place is quite nice and adequate to live. Then why chosen that way to earn money. May be she needed money to live in this place.

With all the thoughts  in my head, I ended up standing before the wooden door that had some writings of Bible. Gathering courage to face every situation I extended my knuckles to knock the problem.

But..,

"Ahh. Who the heck this time..?"

I sighed heavily and took the phone assuming it can be her. But it was Mr. Yan. I slowly walked out from the home and attended the call.

Call:

" Mr.Park, Where are you now?"

" I am in front of Siya's home.."

" No need to go and check there."

"Why.?"
I yelled at him in anger.

" You missed some thing..",

"What was that..?",
my head burned in anxiety.

" She won't do anything. I mean Siya."

"What are you ~~"

" She left some thing for you.
   I'll send you."

I sighed and jumped into my car, rolling the windows up and fastening the seat belt. I closed my eyes for a bit waiting for Mr. Yan.

Suddenly my phone lit up with a notification from him. I went into his chat to see what he sent to me. He sent me a photo.

She left this on the bedside table.

he texted me to clarify it was Siya. I zoomed in the hand written letter to clearly read it.

To Mr.Jimin,

I don't know what to say or what to convey you. I promise you that I won't say what happened to anybody as you know I respect your privacy and your personal space and needs. Even if we meet, we don't want to clarify each other. I need to go right now. I have more works to be completed. Sorry to leave, I'm not in a right mind to meet you. Please don't search for me. Please.!

- Jeon Siya.

I don't know why it felt like a heart break. She pleaded me to not to meet her again. I wanted to meet her, but she is not.

I inhaled deeply burying my head into the back pillow of the car.

" Okay. why I want to meet her again.? She confirmed that she won't do anything right.?",

Fighting with myself in the head I started the engine.

I knew it from the beginning. She is not that kind of person.

*****

Siya pov

I was a crying mess earlier whimpering time to time. And now, holding the towels into my palms and cleaning myself. I noticed all the hickeys and bite marks in my skin which was covered all around my neck and chest. I felt both disgusted and crazy at the same time. Its not hard but enough to visible when you peer them for two minutes.

I got a quick shower early in the morning in Somi's home. She was so nice to me and now I have something to repay her.

*9.00 am*

I checked my phone after switching it on. I got 10 missed calls from Jimin and nothing more. I inhaled deeply and put back the phone in my pocket sighing in relief. He hadn't contacted again and I assumed that he read my note that I left in the room.

" Mam. Your order.",

  the waitress handed me the big raspberry cake in my hand. I already paid for it and left the place.

I was neither happy nor sad. My mind was fully about Jimin.

'Is that the words in that note is enough to convince him.?, Is it enough that he can believe me with that piece of paper.?

my mind started its queries when I hurriedly got inside the taxi with the big cake. I didn't get a clear view about yesterday but still the feeling was overwhelming. And at the same time I felt disgusted realizing that I am just one of the girl he used for his pleasure.

But if I end up meeting him again, I don't know how I am going to face him. I got distracted by the loud music coming from the speakers of the car and  it cleared my mind about Jimin.

After a short drive the cab pulled up and I collected all the bags to celebrate my father's birthday.

Okay. Now it is only about father. No more Jimin, No more worries.

I said to myself while walking inside the hospital. With a smiling face I greeted everyone and directly ran into he room.

I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened in shock as I noticed some one familiar. The person I never wanted to meet again in my life.

*****

------ To be continued.