Part 13

Siya pov

I ruffled my hair in frustration when the ring left with a voice call.

May be it's not the right time, I thought to myself while closing the display.

How about another try?

I called again hoping that he will attend. I was more patient like a child waiting for her birthday to come to receive many gifts.

" Hello? ", A voice that is familiar to me hit my ears. 

"H-Hello, Jimin? ", I paused right away to make him realize it is me.

"Siya", I gulped hard the stick saliva down the throat when he called my name. It gives me weird feeling whenever he calls my name. My cheeks burning red when he hummed while waiting for me to answer. It was soothing that I forgot the purpose of calling.

" Uh, Jimin. I want to meet you. I know you are busy but whenever you get time please make a call. ", I tried my best not to give a flustered voice. Even though I slept with him the day before, I am more embarrassed to call his name.

" Hm.Okay then, I'll call you Siya. I also wanted to see you.", My legs began to tremble when he mentioned that he also wanted to meet me. I gripped my hold on to the bar which cut the corridor for prevention. I hummed in response.

" And Until then Don't tell about this to anyone.", His final words made me to rage in anger. How could he ask me that. I made sure that I won't make any dramas about this.

May be he is feeling insecure. I am sure the piece of paper doesn't conveyed any emotions and promises but only the message. I inhaled heavily.

" No worries Jimin. I won't and I don't. It is kind of bringing shame to myself. " I unanimously told him mixed with the emotions of mine too. There was a long pause between us but I tried to break it.

" Well. Please make a quick call when you find time to meet me Jimin.", I said him and ended the call. I sighed in relief holding my left chest with my right were I felt my heart beating out loud. I need to make a clear statement about this to him.

Jimin pov

"Yeah. I told you know Siya is not that type of girl. " , I said to myself while entering the practice room.

" Jimin! Late again.", Seokjin gave me a mocking look while Jungkook tying his shoe laces.

" Jimin. Where do you went yesterday? ", Taehyung yelled from his place while twisting his body for the practice. I gulped the lump and caught Namjoon staring at me. He knows the answer and waiting to hear my lie.