The Whole Remake

Okay, I just want to say thank you for the support back in December. I really appreciate it and I hope to get my next project done before 2021 ends. Anyway, a sequel is in the works but I don't know when it will release. I'm assuming that I'll be starting my job at a hospital, it'll probably be here early 2022, March or April. But, onto the story!

Once upon a time, before magic even existed, there was an island full of trains. But these weren't ordinary trains, these trains were special. They could talk. This is the Island of Sodor, where peace and harmony between friends made life better.

But one day, a new engine known as Lady arrived on the Island. She was from Shining Time Station, where everyone adored her. No one knew why everybody liked Lady so much, until she showed the Island of Sodor her secret. She was a magical engine, in charge of the Magic Railway.

One fateful day, a nasty diesel came to the Island of Sodor to seek out Lady and her magical ability. Lady puffed fast as she could to get away, but she was fast enough. Her owner tried to save her, but it was too late. Lady ended up off the rails and crashed, causing severe damage.

Once her owner knew of the danger Lady would be in if she ever gained her magic back, Lady would be trouble once again. So, he took Lady back to Shining Time, hiding her away in his workshop up in Muffle Mountain.

The owner tried everything to get back up and running again, but failed many times. Every coal source he tried didn't make Lady steam. Soon, after Lady lost her magic to talk, but, her railway still existed even without her, but it wouldn't last forever. If the magic engine was lost, so would the magic railway, along with the magic on Sodor.

Lady will return if her owner can make her steam again. But, some say, if you believe in magic, you can hear Lady's whistle echo through the night in the mountains.

And that's where our story begins…

The sun shined onto the engines of Sodor as they did their jobs. Henry puffed along the rails, pulling the flying kipper to the mainland. He passed Thomas who was waiting for the signal to turn green.

"Good morning, Thomas! Beautiful day, isn't it?" Henry said, as he stopped.

"It is, Henry. Just look at flowers. They're beautiful." Said Thomas. The signal turned green and Thomas blew his whistle. "Well, I better get going. Sir Topham Hatt is going on vacation soon and I need to get Mr. Conductor." He puffed away and went down the line.

At the station, Gordon was growing impatient. Thomas should've been at the station by the time Gordon got there.

"Five, six, seven, eight..." Counted Gordon, knowing how long it would take Thomas to get there.

Finally, Thomas arrived, who heard Gordon counting to twenty. "Practicing your numbers, Gordon. That's a really good engine."

Gordon huffed. "Yeah, right. I was counting how many seconds late you are, Thomas." He said, blowing a puff of steam from his funnel. Gordon looked at the sign Thomas had stopped next to. "Now, what does that sign say?"

Thomas looked at the sign and started to read it aloud. "Sodor Railway, really reliable and right on time." Gordon scoffed. "Signed, head of the railway - Sir Topham Hatt."

"And you weren't on time, little Thomas." Gordon said.

Thomas chuckled. "And you're being bossy, Gordon." Gordon scoffed. "Now, please excuse me. I'm meeting Mr. Conductor. He's looking after us while Sir Topham Hatt takes a much needed holiday."

"Well, I think we can take care of ourselves." Said Gordon. He blew his whistle and started moving. "Get your head out of the clouds and be useful, Thomas." Gordon puffed away, leaving Thomas all alone at the station.