Quiet

A/N: I just wrote smut in a bathroom stall at an old arcade in Idaho.

George's POV:

"Good morning!" Dream pounced on me in our hotel bed. "Ughh," I complained and pulled the covers over myself. I was too tired for this shit. "Come on!" He pulled me out of the bed and draped me over his shoulders. "We're going over to Nick and Karl's," he said and opened our door, then went across the hallway and to the left a little until he found a door and knocked on his quickly. Karl swung the door open with a huge smile on his face. He was shirtless and had a few noticeable red marks on his collarbone. Dream glanced at me awkwardly, then back at Karl, who didn't seem to care that his hickeys were fully exposed to us. "So...good night?" Dream asked. Nick choked on water from inside the hotel room. "The park?" Dream added after a few moments. "Yeah! The park was awesome!" Karl told us, changing the subject.

"How about you guys?" Nick asked. Dream and I made eye contact and I could tell he was holding back laughter. "Yeah it was good, we were pretty tired though so we went to bed easily," Karl nodded, then led us inside. We walked over and realized Quackity was passed out on the bed. "Wait did you all sleep in here??" I asked, "yeah, I'd feel bad giving one boyfriend snuggles without snuggling the other boyfriend so we had him ditch Bad in the middle of the night and join us. "Aww, we should go wake up Bad, I feel bad if he wakes up alone," Dream started, then disappeared to wake him up.

Now I was just awkwardly standing here with these guys, feeling like a total fourth wheel, but a disruptive intrusion at the same time.

"Hey uh...has Dream been good to you?" Quackity started, i'm assuming to bring up a conversation to fill the horrendous silence in the air. "Oh! Yeah, he's a gentleman for sure," they all nodded in response. "Good, good..." I half smiled and turned to see if Dream was coming any time soon. "He isn't like...possessive or anything right??" I laughed a little. "Not that i've noticed, but we don't really hang out in front of other people anyway," I paused for a second. "Wait, why?" Quackity shrugged. "Well you know, he can be a lot," I nodded awkwardly. "Yeah no, he's the best,"

"Do you love him?" Karl asked abruptly. "W-What??" Nick looked so awkward right now and I totally felt him on that one. "Do you love him?" Karl repeated, but then there was a knock at the door and the sound of familiar voices on the other side. Holy fuck, saved by the door.

That was a reasonable question honestly, but I wouldn't even know how to answer it. Do I love Dream? I hadn't even thought about it honestly, is that bad?

I hurried over and let Dream and Bad in, then sat down on his lap in one of the chairs in the room. "How've you been?" Dream asked Bad, who was sat in the second chair next to us. "Oh good! I met this really cool girl named Puffy, Skeppy invited me to her 18th birthday party, and us three have been hanging out a lot lately. Plus I'm really-"

"You know puffy?!" I asked, interrupting him. He nodded happily, "yeah she's really cool," my jaw dropped. "Holy shit-" I started. "Language!" Bad called out, which I kind of felt bad about.

Dream laughed a little and started messing with my hands, twiddling with my fingers a bit. "Don't we have a free day in town today?" Karl asked, "yeah, Techno should be getting us for breakfast in ten minutes, then we're free to do whatever as long as we check in every three hours, and we're home by curfew," I explained and glanced over at Dream to make sure he wasn't judging me. I don't know why I thought he would, but it's a habit I guess.

"Y'all should hang with us!" Dream said happily, but the rest of the room cringed. "I actually wanted to hang out with Tommy and Jack today," Bad told me, I frowned. "We were kind of thinking that we would go on a date..." Dream sighed. "We all had to go and get in relationships, we hardly hang out," Nick snickered. "Yeah, that's entirely on you," I laughed and Dream scoffed. "How is it my fault!?"

"Weren't you the one who told Nick to make a move on us, and George is definitely your fault," Dream put his hand up defensively, mostly in a sarcastic manner though. "Wait he is??" Quackity asked, and Dream and Nick nodded. "Dude!" He shot up and ran over to fist bump Dream, he gave me one too, I don't know why but I think he was trying to be nice.

"Hey! We should hang out with your friends someday, do like a joint group thingy," Karl started, which we all flared at him for. "HELL NO! No offense, but George is enough popular rich guy for me, I can not handle his friends, especially not fucking Trevor and Wilbur," I frowned and Dream started laughing. "Trevor and I don't talk anymore," I said in a blunt voice and started picking at my hangnails. "As you should," Karl added. "You can't say, 'as you should' when someone loses a friend." Nick shrugged, "you can when they lose a toxic friend," I agreed with that. "I'm glad we don't talk anymore, he was awful. Did you know he got kicked off the football team because I stopped doing his homework? He didn't have the balls to come to ask me to anymore since we don't talk." Quackity burst out laughing, which we all joined in on.

"Trevor's girlfriend is a bitch." Bad said. "What the hell?!? DID YOU JUST SAY A BAD WORD?!?" Quackity shouted. "BAD SAID A POTTY WORD!" Karl shouted and jumped on the bed while pointing at Bad. I covered my mouth and Dream and I gave each other weird looks, which caused both of us to burst out in laughter. Dream started wheezing and grabbed onto my waist so I wouldn't fall off his lap from laughing.

"Oh Techno just texted, we have to go down to the lobby," I groaned and got off of Dream's lap then headed towards the door. "You have Technos number?" I heard Nick ask but I left before hearing his response. I headed down the quiet hallway by myself. The rest of the hotel was probably either asleep, or too unbothered to leave their rooms, so it felt like the whole building was empty. It was peaceful, actually, but right before the elevator opened the bring me down to the lobby, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey dude, why'd you get out of there so quickly?" I turned and saw Dream looking right at me. "I don't know," I lied, and turned back and headed into the elevator. Dream followed me.

I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder. "You sure? You seem upset," I shrugged, "I'm not upset. I just want to get finished with breakfast as soon as possible so we can get the hell out of here," he scoffed. "Get the hell out of here...and away from my friends?" I shot him a look, probably because he was right, I don't know. "Why don't you like them?" He asked bluntly. "What?! Go ask them that," he rolled his eyes. "I've told you so many times, they just need time to get used to you!" I nodded. "Yeah, two months? Or do they need a few more years, just let me know and I'll gladly wait around like dirt!" I shouted back. He gave me a look. "Don't be like that, you should know how hard it is getting used to new kinds of people," I laughed because it was so ridiculously funny that he thinks that about me. "I haven't had any issues at all getting used to every fucking person in your life! I hardly even see my friends anymore because of it! I'm trying here and they don't seem to give a fuck. Not even you seem to fucking care!!"

"I do care! You know I do George," I rolled my eyes. "I really don't though, Dream." He stayed silent for a bit. "Look, I don't want to fight on this trip, but you don't have to be an ass about my friends," I nodded. "Okay. But you don't have to be an ass to your boyfriend." I told him right as the door to the elevator opened, then walked right out of it.

"George!" He shouted and hurried to catch up with me, but soon enough we were in the lobby and we couldn't fight anymore. So we stayed quiet.

A/N: I feel like a really overlooked problem about being like newly queer or like a gay baby or whatever you want to call it, is that you're expected to grow up and get used to the community and fit right in like right away. But that shit takes time, and it's especially hard when your spot in the community isn't the same as your partners.