Chapter 40 -- Evolution

PRETTY MUCH THE CHAPTER YOU BEEN ALL WAITING FOR!

Thank you so much! Words can't describe my feelings right now and how much I can thank all of you beautiful people! Your votes and comments make my day! Especially today when I'm at home sick :(

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elizabeth's POV

"LIZ! Open up!! You need to try this dress on!" Lottie exclaimed, knocking hard on the dressing room door.

"This better be a good one, Lotts! It's kinda the 3000th dress I tried on!" I said as I managed to put my bra back on before opening the door. Lottie gave me a smile.

"I'm pretty sure this is the one!" Fizzy noted, "And these are the perfect shoes!" She held a pair of laced up high heels and Lottie held up a lace dress. I don' think I have to lie here, but that dress is perfect. It would probably fit me up a bit above my knees, and since the girls know I'm not a big fan on strapless dresses, this was perfect.

I didn't know how big my eyes were looking at the dress until Lottie waved frantically at me. "Lotts. Fiz. This is frickin' perfect oh my god."

"Ahh! Yes! Finally. Sister power!!" Lottie high fived Fizzy. "Finally! About time!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"....ANDDDDDDDDDDDD. We. Are. Done." Lottie said as she finished putting on the final touches of my makeup and hair. The girls both did a wonderful braid in my hair that flowed down my right shoulder. And as expected, Fizzy showed off her manicure skills and did my nails a sparkling gold color.

Lottie spun my chair towards the mirror. The girls have been telling me not to look in the mirror until they were finished. My heart was practically beating out of my chest the WHOLE time. I didn't realize they were waiting for to open my eyes. 

That girl. In the mirror. I was speechless. As teenagers, Lottie and fizzy sure had a future in cosmetics. "Oh my gosh. Girl, this is amazing. I can't thank you enough."

"You'll thank us after you get some tonight." Fizzy said.

My eyes grew wide. "Fiz! Keep it PG for me!" I chuckled.

"Sorry, Liz. No can do! I think I have a girl crush on you now because you effing gorgeous. Ugh I can't wait till your my sister-in-law. Seriously, Louis has to get his A-game on." Fizzy continued. I laughed again as she facepalmed herself.