Chapter 21 -- The Meet

OMG YES ANOTHER CHAPTER! Sorry I haven't uploaded in weeks. I had so many people over and I was in and out of town like the whole 2 weeks. Talk about exhaustion!

So I was at Woodbury Commons (its a outlet in NY) and I was in Gucci the whole day because my friends needed a man-purse and crap. I was like omg this is lou's paradise? Funny right? I started fangirling and I almost go kicked out because I was like OMG!!!! lol their loss! 

Um I'm actually writing this on wattpad, not on word, so there would be a lot of typos and grammar issues. Please bare with me! 

Enjoy this chapter!

Shirlsss

.

.

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI! I ship Diall! Hbu? 

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN MEEEE.

OH AND ITS OVER 20 chapters HOLY SHITTT!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 21

The taxi ride was slow and I think I just had to invite Dani with me to Starbucks. I texted Dani saying we have go at Starbucks at 3 so we can do some shopping first.

The taxi came to a halt and I paid the taxi driver. In front of me was Buckingham Palace and it bought back memories about that night at the palace with One Direction. That was a bad night. But it was the day I met Louis and if it never happened, it wouldn’t even be in this situation.

I texted Dani again. I couldn’t find her.

TEXT:

From: Liz

To: Dani

Hey Babe! I’m here.

---

From: Dani

To: Liz

I’m by the gates! Where are you? Xx

---

I looked over by the gates that led into the palace. Quickly I spotted Dani because of her hair. She has curly locks her whole life. She kinda had a highlights and a ombre thing going on, and it looked nice. I always liked that she had curly hair. It really stands out and it suited her very well with her sun-kissed skin and beautiful eyes. I remember the times she would come over for sleepovers and how we would spend HOURS trying to straighten her hair. Meg was never really there, she was always at parties or at someone else’s house, so she never really got social with Danielle. Danielle was really my rock when it came to break ups. Especially that time when I caught Gregg and Mallory together. Dani was there. Dani was especially the prettier out of us two. But she was the safest too. She never really had a boyfriend, a lot of guys ask her out and stuff, but she never really agreed. She had no interest in boyfriends or falling in love. She was stubborn. Of course, I was so heartbroken about Gregg and crap because he was the first guy that I got in a serious relationship with.