Where is my super suit?!

Sanzang had touched Wukong's ball before he launched it so she could use her Quirk to help her during this trial. She knew that, since Wukong's ball wouldn't be stuck on the ground, it would move towards Sanzang's ball as it's thrown, meaning that her ball wouldn't reach 1km. Yet, the end result would still be better than what would have been if she hadn't used her Quirk.

Doing as planned, Sanzang activated her Quirk after her ball reached the highest point, so right when it started falling. Wukong's ball flew to Sanzang's and vice versa until they collided and Sanzang's ball touched the ground.

534.2 meters.

Content with this result, Sanzang let the next classmate get ready.

Uraraka used her Quirk on the ball, nullifying the effects of gravity on it and earning the 'infinity' record. Everybody was in awe.

Sanzang: "Incredible..." She glanced at Wukong with a smug smirk. "She beat you, there."

Wukong: "Hmph." He looked away, annoyed.

Sanzang: "I should have touched her ball..."

Midoriya Izuku stepped forward.

Bakugō commented that it was normal Midoriya wasn't doing well since he was Quirkless. This caught Wukong's attention. A shocked Iida went on to ask Bakugō if he hadn't heard about Midoriya's feat during the Entrance Exam.

Midoriya readied himself, obviously stressed as he was sweating.

He threw the ball 46 meters away. He didn't understand until Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: "I 'erased' your Quirk." His hair and wrap scarf were floating, revealing a pair of goggles underneath, while his scowling eyes had turned red. "That ridiculous Entrance Exam... is completely irrational when you consider someone like you got in."

Midoriya recognised the Erasure Hero, Eraser Head.

The class chattered, they barely knew who Eraser Head was: a hero who can cancel out the Quirk of whomever he's looking at.

Aizawa: "From what I've seen... you can't control you Quirk, can you? Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?" Midoriya tried to deny it but got wrapped in Aizawa's bandages and pulled closer to the teacher. "Whatever you were planning... it would have inconvenienced those around you. There's a certain hot-blooded Hero who made a name for himself after rescuing over a thousand people during a disaster. You've got the same reckless courage... but you are totally useless after saving a single person. Midoriya Izuku. With your power, you can't become a Hero."

After this, Aizawa gave Midoriya his Quirk back and told him to try again. Nobody heard what the teacher had told his student.

Midoriya breathed in and out and muttered to himself. His mind was focused on all of his body.

It barely lasted a second or two: Midoriya used his Quirk, concentrating all his strength in his hand and then his finger, before releasing all of his power right at the moment his finger was about to stop touching the ball, propelling the ball 705.3 meters away in a powerful shockwave.

Midoriya: "Sensei. I... can still move!" He clenched his dominant hand, visibly withstanding the pain coming from his broken finger.

Aizawa: "This kid..." He smiled.

From everything he's seen up until now in this academy, this was what truly earned Wukong's attention, even if slightly. The Monkey King had noticed how Midoriya seemed to channel all his power into his fingertip at the last moment possible. The concentration was pretty incredible, especially considering that Midoriya didn't seem to know how to properly handle his Quirk.