Fast and Curious

Present Mic: "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!"

Wukong left two foot-shaped cracks on the ground as he immediately leaped above the group of students that was rushing towards the gate. He rotated as he reached the ceiling of the gate to launch himself back down and forward, he used one hand to land effortlessly upside-down, facing for a few seconds the starting line and seeing a lot of students stuck, struggling to advance.
In that short period of time, he also noticed the young Todoroki looking at him with eyes slightly wider than usual, probably surprised that Wukong was already in front of him. And in that same timeframe, the monkey taunted the boy with a grimace before propelling himself in the air with his hand, avoiding the ice freezing the floor beneath.

Wukong: "See you at the top! Or not!"

Todoroki had already frozen the ground behind him, effectively immobilising numerous competitors, and just tried doing the same to the Monkey King but failed. Many of Todoroki's classmates had also managed to dodge his power, more than the bicolour haired boy expected, the most surprising being Mineta.
Mineta who was about to unleash his killer move on the pretty boy but was instead punched away by a robot ; the villain robots from the Entrance Exam were back as obstacles.
Including several of the giant zero-point robot.

Present Mic: "THE FIRST BARRIER WILL BE A ROBO-INFER-"

Wukong: "Nope!" He wrecked all the giant robots with one swing of his growing Ruyi Bang, the other contestants barely had the time to be afraid of the obstacles that they were already gone.

Present Mic: "HEY! I WASN'T DONE TALKING!"

Wukong: "(I'll just prove to everyone I'm the strongest! Me who doesn't want to be a hero, better than all those who want to become pro heroes!)"

Class A knew Sun Wukong was strong, but this was still pretty ridiculous!

Right then, Todoroki unleashed his freezing power forward to stop the falling pieces, at least momentarily so he could advance before they inevitably crashed back down to block the other students behind. The ice almost caught Wukong but the monkey dodged in the air. As Wukong (now shorter because of his Quirk) was approaching the ground, he shrank his staff and placed one end on the ground before suddenly extending it as to propel himself into the air. Once up there he hurled Ruyi Bang back down behind him and in front of Todoroki while also increasing the rod's size, effectively shattering the floor violently enough to create numerous obstacles on the way with rocks risen, others sunken here and there, all the while placing a giant pillar in the middle of the path to act like a wall.

Present Mic: "WHAT IS HE DOING?! MAKING MORE OBSTACLES FOR THE REST OF THE RUNNERS?! WHAT A LOW BLOW!!"

The Monkey King landed and jogged forward. Todoroki had to use his ice power against the huge pillar, and fast.

Meanwhile, Sanzang had just exited the gate to see that the smaller robots remained to obstruct the path but, this time, she didn't have to destroy them, and so, she started running while avoiding the threats, touching several robots or scraps of metal along the way to get rid of the current obstacles bothering her or for later, just in case.
She didn't plan on using her power on Wukong's circlet, she wanted to get by without him.
She noticed Midoriya taking a piece of one of the giant robots with him.

While Todoroki finally managed to freeze Ruyi Bang, the Monkey King arrived in front of the second obstacle: The Fall. The students have to travel across multiple huge stone pillars connected by tightropes, that is, without falling into the pit below. It would be especially time consuming depending on one's abilities.
Wukong was used to traversing this kind of place, in fact, he loved doing so.