Tobikkiri no saikyō tai saikyō

The sudden invasion wasn't a mindlessly careless ambush, it seemed planned, one of those villains might even have a power to interfere with intruder alarm sensors and such.

Wukong: "Who cares 'bout their plan? All we gotta do is beat 'em all up!"

Aizawa: "No, you all stay behind."

Wukong: "❗ NO WAY!! This is my kind of odds!"

Midoriya: "Sensei! Are you gonna fight them alone?! Even if you suppress all of their Quirks, there's so many of them!"

It seemed like this wasn't the type of battle for Eraser Head, however...

Aizawa: "A Hero always has more than one trick up their sleeves!"

Wukong: "Come on! Surely you've heard what I've done in China, this'd be child's play for me! Let me go down there and negotiate for their surrender!" He clenched his fist.

Aizawa: "You are still a student. I can't do that." This greatly annoyed the Monkey King.

The teacher jumped down into battle, his Quirk erasing his foes' powers and when it couldn't (against Mutant-type), his hand-to-hand combat skills made up for it. Furthermore, his goggles hide his line of sight, meaning that his opponents can't tell whose Quirk he is cancelling.

Wukong: "Tsk! He doesn't even need my help... but I still want my fun! Let's go tango!"

Sanzang: "Wait, Gokū! Don't-" He jumped off towards the central plaza but Kurogiri appeared in front of him.

Kurogiri: "I'm afraid I can't let you interrupt us." Gokū barely had the time to punch the metal brace on sight before vanishing.

The whole class was in shock, paralysed by the thought that this villain might have disintegrated their classmate.

Sanzang: "Wha-... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO WUKONG!?"

Kurogiri ignored the question and instead introduced his group as the League of Villains, their goal was to kill the "Symbol of Peace": All Might!
Sanzang could still feel Wukong's headband being under her control so he was most likely still alive. That thought calmed her a bit but she was still in danger here.

Thirteen was about to use her Quirk when Kirishima and Bakugō attacked Kurogiri, in vain, hitting a fog doesn't do anything. It was then that Sanzang noticed the dent in the metal piece amidst the mist. The Monkey King hit it before disappearing and it left a mark!

Sanzang: "Aim for the metal pa-"

Kurogiri: "Too late." He scattered the group of students by teleporting most of them away.

.

.

.

Wukong: "That bastard! Where the hell am I?" He had been wrapped in the Mountain Zone, surrounded by villains. "Oh. The poor souls..." He faked a sad sniff.

Villain 1: "We'll give you a reason to cry, alright!"

Wukong burst into laughter.

Villain 2: "What's so funny, you lil shit?!"

Wukong: "You are." He pointed at them before wiping away a tear with his finger.

Villain 3: "You think this is funny, kid?!"

Wukong: "Of course! Jokes make me laugh."

Suddenly, the Monkey King heard screams coming from above: 3 of his classmates were teleported here!
Zap boy (Kaminari), Smart girl (Yaoyorozu) and Ear girl (Jiro)!