Prologue

China
Heaven Academy

Sun Wukong was in the principal's office, leaning back on his chair. The self-proclaimed "Monkey King" was used to this situation. However, the one who was in front of him wasn't the principal known as the "Jade Emperor". It was China's Number 1 Pro Hero: BUDDHA.

Buddha: "Sun Wukong... Yet again, you caused quite a lot of trouble." Wukong smirked.

Wukong: "Sounds like an understatement. I'm sure the principal would've preferred the terms 'wreaked havoc', as always. I'd agree with him, I mean, they had to call you to stop me." He stopped for a few seconds before adding: "Again."

Buddha: "This is precisely the problem. You always cause trouble."

At that moment, a few memories resurfaced in Sun Wukong's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~
There was this time he refused to go to the principal's office so he was chased around the school by various students, including a boy who looked like a kid.

Nezha: "Behave!" He screamed as he launched towards his target in order to catch him.

Wukong: "Nope." He said, escaping easily.

.

Another time...well not much happened, it was simply Wukong acting like a bad boy. He remembered that scene solely because he loved the principal's face when that happened.

Jade Emperor: "Behave!" He looked so pissed.

Wukong: "Never!" He laughed somewhat evilly as he ran away.

.

Because Sun Wukong regularly caused a lot of troubles, he frequently had to fight Yang Jian, also known as Erlang Shen, or the "Third Eye of Heaven". One time, Yang Jian managed to capture the Monkey King thanks to his dog. A dog with a Quirk granting it the ability to howl really loudly, to the point of creating shockwaves that could shake the earth.

Yang Jian: "Behave!"

Wukong: "You think this can hold me?!"

It couldn't.

.

And, of course, the lattest pandemonium which occurred a day ago.

Buddha: "Behave." He told a beaten and tied up Wukong.

Wukong: "I'll consider it..." he pouted.
~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong tapped his chin with his fingers, looking up with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Wukong: "You sure we're talking 'bout the same monkey, here?"

Buddha: "I guess we should be thankful, not each and every one of the mayhem you create are as problematic as your biggest tantrums."

Wukong: "You shouldn't be surprised I'm doing all this. I never liked this school and never wanted to stay here for so long." He retorted. "Besides, if I'm such a troublemaker, maybe you guys should finally expel me once and for all." Buddha sighed.

Buddha: "You are not someone who can be trusted. Letting you roam free could be as problematic as the current situation, or worse. After all, you did create your own group of delinquents you called the 'Monkey Gang'." Wukong looked away, a slightly sad expression showing.

Sun Wukong: "They adored me."

Suddenly, a woman entered the room: Guanyin, China's Number 2 Pro Hero. A beautiful and dangerous woman.

Guanyin: "They abandoned you." She reminded. Despite her somewhat monotone voice, she looked like she was pitying the boy while she walked next to Buddha.