𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚

content warning:
angst
blood
abusive relationships

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

"Clay, let go." y/n tugged at the wrist he had a tight grip on. "y/n if you leave there is no coming back." He said, almost pained. "I don't want to come back, your a piece of shit." y/n spat, he shoved her wrist, making her stumble back a few steps. "After everything iv done for you? Really?" He laughed sadisticly. y/n stayed silent.

"I took you in, I loved you, after your own brother exiled you. I protected you from Wilbur and Tommy." He made it sound like y/n owed him. Which wasn't the case. She had kept Schlatt off dreams back, she helped George and Dream talk while George worked under Schlatt. "I don't owe you anything Dream."

He couldn't remember the last time she had called him Dream. It's always been Clay. But he was to damn hard headed to calm down.

"Fine, go on. I never needed you." He said. y/n just stared at him, before grabbing her cloak and leaving.

y/n couldn't remember the last time she had left home without Dream, it felt, off. She felt like something was wrong, out of place. But at the same time, should couldn't have felt more free. However because of this, she didn't know where she was going, so she did something she really didn't want to do. Digging around in her cloak, she picked up a heavier object.

Taking out the metal compass, she flipped it to the back and looked at the name on the back.

dadza

y/n swallowed her pride, flipped over the compass, and followed the red arrow.

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥
(𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨)

y/n almost went back to Dream two hours in, but when she saw the cabin where her father supposedly resided, she practically ran for it. She knocked on the door, tucking away the compass. The door opened to show the familiar blond hair, and striped hat. Phil's mouth hung open a bit.

"y/n?" He questioned. She nodded, only to be brought into a tight hug from her dad. She felt his wings seclude her. "I didn't know if you were coming back." He whispered. "I didn't either, if I'm being honest." She said back, philza loosened his grip, and his wings relaxed back to him. "What's the accession?" He asked, still slightly in shock to see his only daughter.

"You might want to sit down." She said, he wasn't going to take it well, and she knew that. He nodded, leading her inside. He sat her down by the fireplace, in fear she would be freezing from all the snow.

y/n began explaining everything, starting after her exile, when she met Dream, the whole love story, the fight between him causing the death of Wilbur, the slow and painful recovery, Schlatts constant attempts in using her to get to dream, the whole thing with George and Dream, the finally, the fight that caused them to come back to her dad,

who was crying.

Honestly she didn't think she'd ever seen Phil cry. He was always strong, he taught that to all of his kids. He taught them to have a poker face, but a vulnerable side. This must have been his vulnerable side. She was his vulnerability.

"Your welcome to stay here, however it's pretty quite around the house. With Tommy being gone." Phil said. "Tommy's gone?" y/n questioned. "You didn't know that?" Phil said, even more confused. "No?" y/n basically asked. "Tubbo exiled Tommy, from l'manburg and the smp." Phil informed her. "What? Where is he?" y/n's voice broke for her sibling. Her and tommy butted heads many times, but she still loved him. "We don't know." Phil shook his head, however their heart to heart was interrupted by a tall figure opening the front door.