𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 - 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

content warning
None :)

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

"Yeah no I don't give out my Snapchat."

Those few words made Clay come from the kitchen to the living room. "Is somebody asking for your Snapchat?" He asked. She muted her microphone and took part of the headset off her head. "Yeah but it's fine." She sighed. "Let me talk to them." Clay said, he'd always been very overprotective of important people in his life. She happened to make it up in the top three.

y/n knew their was no point in arguing with Clay, and handed him the headset as she continued to play.

"Hello?" He said. "Did pretty girl invite somebody to the party?" The voice of a man said. "No I'm pretty girls boyfriend asshole. And don't call her that." Clay rolled his eyes. "Dude piss off." The guy scoffed. "For real, can she not have friends." Another voice called. "How many are in the call?" He muted himself, y/n held up the number two on her hands. He nodded and unmuted. "Well listen, don't ask for my girls Snapchat, her number, and she'd tell me if you asked for nudes. So basically after this round I suggest you leave the lobby." Clay said. "Besides looking at your stats shes destroying you all." Clay laughed. "What do you even know about games, your girlfriend is probably some big time streamer." One of them said.

This made Clay laugh. "She learned from the best." Clay rested back in the couch. "Shut up." She laughed. "I hear her, can we have her back?" The other asked, annoyed. "Nope." Clay smirked and unplugged the headset together.

"Over protective much." She drug out 'much'. "I don't want them thinking you don't belong to somebody." He laid into her shoulder. "I'm all yours." She smiled and rested her head on his as the 'Victory' screen showed up. With her winning he turned off the consle and moved her to straddle him, he rested his head in her neck.

"Maybe you should play with my friends instead." He suggested, his words were muffled due to his face being shoved into her neck. She chuckled. "I don't want Nick to be whining to you for weeks about loosing to your girlfriend." She picked up his face and rested it in his hands.

"Nick can get over it, he's shit at games anyways." Clay pouted. "And so we're those guys, they were just horny nicks." She laughed. "Nicks always horny tho but won't do shit." Clay complained then fell back into the couch. "How about we just watch a movie? Kay?" She asked, he sighed then muttered fine before they played the new venom carnage movie.

A/n:
sorry it was short but I ran out
of motivation :)