𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 -𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙩

content warning
None :)

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

"Hey I have a friend who's really good at playing the guitar and he can sing." Mark said. "What's his name?" y/n asked. "William. I can call him." He said, and pulled out his phone. "Oh William Gold!" Ash snapped and smiled. "The one who was playing guitar at that party." Ash nudged Joe. "Ok ok, I think I know who your talking about." He said, then the so called 'William Gold' answered.

"Hey Will, how fast could you get to London Avenue to play for us?" Mark asked. "I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said. Mark smiled and said goodbye before hanging up.

𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

As they were setting up a spot for William, a knock on the door was heard. Mark opened the door and a easy 6 footer walked through the door greeting everybody. He had fluffy brown hair and was wearing a red beanie and circle glasses. Along with a red sweat shirt that said 'Doomer' in white. He seemed to fit right in by the looks of it. His smile was just as warm as the rest of the boys. She could see why the boys liked him so much.

"Will this is y/n." He introduced.

Although y/n presented a warm smile and a calm presents, Will was a nervous wreck the moment she caught his eye. I would have been an understatement to say she was his type. From everything to the hair to the color of her eyes. Then the beautiful face that smiled at him. Then her fucking voice drove him mad.

"Nice to meet you, the boys have talked the most about you." She laughed. "I- uh- hopefully good things." He tried to be calm. "Definitely." She smiled and turned back to the speakers she was working on. "Nice one mate." Ash rolled his eyes, still smirking. "Oh piss off." Wilbur rolled his eyes and took off the guitar off his back and the boys taught him what he was doing.

"y/n what's a song everybody knows?" Mark called as she finally got the old speakers working. "Classic by MKTO." She said back. "We're warming up to the first verse." Ash said, and walked over to his own guitar. y/n walked up to the microphone by Wills. "Let's see it then." She smiled. "Ready, 1, 2, 3." Mark yelled.

Mark, Joe, and Ash started with the base as y/n and Will waited for the lyrics. After Ash yelled 'Let's go', they started.

"Oh girl your shinning! Light a fifth Avenue diamond.

And they don't make you like they use to, Your never going out of style."

y/n was pleasantly surprised in Williams singing ability and gave him a quick smile.

"Oh pretty baby this world might have gone crazy, the way your looking who could blame me.

When I just wanna make you smile."

"I wanna do you like Michael, I wanna kiss you like prince, let's get it on like barbie- ken- out the way,

Write a song for you like this."

"Your over my head! I'm out of my mind! Thinking I was born in the wrong time! One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic, baby your so classic."

After the first verse everybody gave Will a small round of applause. "I think you'll do great Will." y/n complimented. "If you want to join." She added, not wanting to pressure him. "I'll do it."

𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Just a year ago they had added Will to the band and he had taken off in success not three months later. He apparently was a streamer and had taken off in popularity. However he still remained the most humble person y/n had ever met. He was still the same nervous and sweet boy she was first introduced to.

In fact, she was sat in front of the nervous and sweet boy for a date. The boy had actually managed to grow a pair and ask the girl out. So far it was going well. Although he was more nervous then normal. He had taken her out somewhere nice, only to realize they had to try and blend in, although they both laughed about it. Wilbur was lucky she was so kind.

Wilbur did have to teach her how to hold a wine glass, although spilling a bit of white wine on hisself in the process. y/n had to cover her laugh with her mouth, careful not to get to loud.

They left rather quickly after the food, Wilbur payed in advance up front, knowing she would try something. Then they ran off to the London pier. Sun was set and it was just the stars filling the sky. Along with the lights and soft sound of music through the speakers.

She hummed along quietly to 'Till forever falls apart' not noticing wils staring, with a dopey grin. He started singing the males part. Making her stop and look over. She smiled before they went out all into a duet. Although the sound that filled the air wasn't music. It was love.

a/n
two ones shots in one day ;)