Chris

Chris walked out of the middle school completely satisfied. He had talked to the kids' 6th grade teacher, Ms. Cage. She was clear with everything now and so was he. He also learned the kids names: Ethan, Hannah, Caleb, and Arianna. He would have to grab them out of class tomorrow give them their powers and start their training the next day over the weekend and every weekend afterwards. How soon would Rahn start the battles and start sending out his minions? Chris didn't know. But he did know that it was going to be soon. He had to start training these kids as soon as possible. He hoped that they would agree to help him. He knew that Caleb was an adrenaline junkie and that Arianna was a mix between an adrenaline junkie and a daredevil, so he was sure that those two would agree to help but he wasn't sure about Hannah and Ethan. All he could do with those two is to hope for the best. After he had seen the kids up close and almost personal he had decided to change his mind on some of their powers based on their talents. However, he was positive on what their elemental powers were going to be. Ethan would get Earth. Hannah would get Air. Caleb would get Water and Ice. Arianna would get Fire. He was especially excited about that because he wanted to give her the ability to morph into any animal since she loved animals so much. But the fire ability and the animal ability would mix in a weird way and make some of the animals that she would morph into a new breed of like fire animals or something.It would happen with powerful animals like a lion, a wolf, a tiger or something like that. As Chris was thinking about all of this, he started to head home. Tomorrow was going to be a big, big day and he needed his rest.